D bol

BiggyBill

sounds good. beginners are recommended 20-30 mg a day. split up total daily dosage AM/ PM. I would also add at least a low dose of Test (at least 200 mg per week) and aromatase inhibitors to keep estrogens low. liver protection is necessary too (Dbol is hepatoxic). 4-6 weeks for beginners would be good to see effects.

bobby ricky

Thank you,
Im on a generous trt dose of 280 mg per week.
I used anavar one time and it caused bloat but felt great. I think they removed the anavar and put in d bol. The safety seal was broken on the bottle.
I have taken anavar since then and the seal was in place and that one gave me no bloat.

BiggyBill

I used anavar one time and it caused bloat but felt great. I think they removed the anavar and put in d bol. The safety seal was broken on the bottle.
be sure it was fake. it was either dbol, anadrol or whatever else. anavar is more expensive than dbol. sadly, many sources offer a product as a different compound for making profit.
I have taken anavar since then and the seal was in place and that one gave me no bloat.
that's right, anavar won't give you bloat since is not aromatizable. anavar is used for cutting. dbol for bulking.
Im on a generous trt dose of 280 mg per week.
280 mg test per week with 20 mg dbol would work fairly good. increase dosages only if you would need more results. good luck Bobby Ricky!

HGH.to

totally agree. if you crash test, you're basically working against everything you're going through a cycle.