Dbol, Anadrol, Superdrol for my next cycle?

PedritoHID

Hello bois,

I'm planning to start my next cycle in 2-4 weeks, if everything is good in my bloodwork. This will be my 3rd cycle. I'm planning to take:

Test: 700mg/w
Deca: 500mg/w

And thinking an oral, I took Dbol 20mg/d, it was good but the muscle cramps everywhere in my body was not fun, so I don't think I'll take it again.

Which one you gurus recommend and what dose?

D

Deleted member 45086

Hello bois,

I'm planning to start my next cycle in 2-4 weeks, if everything is good in my bloodwork. This will be my 3rd cycle. I'm planning to take:

And thinking an oral, I took Dbol 20mg/d, it was good but the muscle cramps everywhere in my body was not fun, so I don't think I'll take it again.

Anadrol will put muscle on like nothing else but with your acne trouble just be ready to stop it abruptly if acne becomes an issue. 50/day is plenty on first go. Superdrol at 20-30/day is great. Eat a bunch of carbs and protein and make 100% sure you take liver support. 4 weeks is plenty for either.

PedritoHID

Anadrol will put muscle on like nothing else but with your acne trouble just be ready to stop it abruptly if acne becomes an issue. 50/day is plenty on first go. Superdrol at 20-30/day is great. Eat a bunch of carbs and protein and make 100% sure you take liver support. 4 weeks is plenty for either.
I've read anadrol is great, but its a dht derivative, but I don't think it will get my dht like I when I was Eq that put crashed my E2 and my dht was through the roof.

PedritoHID

How about Anavar? Last time I took was when I was cutting, I did 40mgs per day

PedritoHID

I'm concerned with the water retention, and getting my face like a moon. What would help with that?

suppsforlife

You know that 100 mg of Deca isn't EXACTLY the same as 100 mg of NPP? You get more nandrolone out of 100 mg of NPP than Deca. Not a much difference though. sounds good tbh. but you need to run Test E for at least 10-12 weeks while I am not sure if NPP for longer than 10 weeks would be a good idea.
Why change though? if you run NPP, you still need EOD injections.

PedritoHID

You know that 100 mg of Deca isn't EXACTLY the same as 100 mg of NPP? You get more nandrolone out of 100 mg of NPP than Deca. Not a much difference though. sounds good tbh. but you need to run Test E for at least 10-12 weeks while I am not sure if NPP for longer than 10 weeks would be a good idea.
I did NOT know that. I just don't want my face to get like a moon and having all that water retention I feel like crap.

And also I want faster gainzzzz bruh

suppsforlife

I did NOT know that. I just don't want my face to get like a moon and having all that water retention I feel like crap.

And also I want faster gainzzzz bruh
then it's NPP + Test P. EOD injections. And yeah, a lot of people say that they get less water retention and moon face with NPP than Deca... + you want fast gains.

Aussie

Anadrol gave me constant daily blood nose when taken daily. Since then I have read a lot of peoples comments about the same thing. Lots of people only use orals as a pre workout as they can run them longer and don’t get the side effects from them.

D

Deleted member 45086

275 deca = 200 npp.

D

Deleted member 45086

Anadrol gave me constant daily blood nose when taken daily. Since then I have read a lot of peoples comments about the same thing. Lots of people only use orals as a pre workout as they can run them longer and don’t get the side effects from them.
Known a few including a close friend who experienced the same issue. Can really reek havoc on some people's blood pressure. Definitely can come with sides that's for sure

PedritoHID

Known a few including a close friend who experienced the same issue. Can really reek havoc on some people's blood pressure. Definitely can come with sides that's for sure
Well I have HBP from my mom, so instead of taking half a pill, I'll have to take a whole one 🤣🤣🤣

I read that same thing happened with dbol, but it didn't happened to me, maybe cause my BP was under control daily

Hello bois,

Why would u run test that high while Stacking decca with it ? If your gear is legit 500/500 for 12-14 weeks is plenty. and adding dbol or anadrol will make for really wet gains. Deff going to need a.i. on deck and clean diet gallon or so.of water a day. Adrol 3weeks to start and 3 to finish is an alright idea. Npp gainz are alot dryer then nandrolone deconate. Id suggest that. and it works way faster.

HGH.to

Why would u run test that high while Stacking decca with it ? If your gear is legit 500/500 for 12-14 weeks is plenty.
because keeping higher test dosage than deca works for many to avoid deca dick
and adding dbol or anadrol will make for really wet gains. Deff going to need a.i. on deck and clean diet gallon or so.of water a day.
that's for sure. but during a bulking that could be beneficial
Npp gainz are alot dryer then nandrolone deconate. Id suggest that. and it works way faster.
true, but not everyone wishes to pin EOD