Dbol, Anadrol, Superdrol for my next cycle?

mrkavin

Hello bois,

I'm planning to start my next cycle in 2-4 weeks, if everything is good in my bloodwork. This will be my 3rd cycle. I'm planning to take:

Test: 700mg/w
Deca: 500mg/w

And thinking an oral, I took Dbol 20mg/d, it was good but the muscle cramps everywhere in my body was not fun, so I don't think I'll take it again.

Which one you gurus recommend and what dose dbol and test cycle?
Just a question to the vets out there, I have never used any of these 3 oral steroids. I have watched all the videos and read all I can on Dbol and Anadrol and its easy for me to tell that Anadrol is a cleaner bulker while Dbol is more of a wet bulker but they can both be beneficial if dosed and used properly.

I cannot find anything on superdrol. I found 1 video that dylan posted about it but it didn't really give a wide view of what it can do and if its even used anymore. Correct me if im wrong but from what I have read its "similar" to anadrol prehaps slightly less powerful than anadrol but a shitload of sides.

Is superdrol even run anymore or is everyone using anadrol or dbol for recomp cycles? Im curious because I found superdrol and I was planning to use Anadrol but was unable to find a legit source. Can you use superdrol or would it be best to avoid it.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobby ricky

Hello bois,

I'm planning to start my next cycle in 2-4 weeks, if everything is good in my bloodwork. This will be my 3rd cycle. I'm planning to take:

Test: 700mg/w
Deca: 500mg/w

And thinking an oral, I took Dbol 20mg/d, it was good but the muscle cramps everywhere in my body was not fun, so I don't think I'll take it again.

Which one you gurus recommend and what dose?
Anadrol gives me crazy heartburn

stereofreak

I would recommend Anadrol. In my experience it boosted me much faster than anything else I've tried. I've used it for 8 weeks and 50mg/day. Keep in mind that you shouldn't exceed 10 weeks.

Attachments

• 1668935220233.png
    1668935220233.png
    326 bytes · Views: 1