Dbol

Hey fellas. How much dbal and test would y’all recommend to run. Atm I’m running 500 Mgs test cyp. And 25 Mgs dbal. Is this enough

zakco

We need more info. Stats man! Age, height, weight, training experience as well as experience with steroids.

33, 5;6, 200pds. I’ve been trying for about 10 years. I’ve been cruising on test for about a year and now I’m ready to put in something more.

Gainz.

I would do at least 40mg of dbol.
Just be ready for any sides that pop up.
Water retention, muscle cramps. But dbol is definitely on the weaker side of orals. Milk thistle isn't the worst idea, drink plenty of water and don't run longer than 6 weeks.
Also split the dose. 20mg in the morning and 20mg in the late afternoon early evening.

Man Dbol was the steroid i got the most stength and size from ,lost about 30 %of what i gained though,i was as strong as a ox and never got tired in the gym,started lifting more than my bones and tendons could handle,so i did the 8 weeks at 50mg split twice a day then never did it again,expect a decent amount of water gain.Something i might considered in a winter bulk cycle though

Gainz.

Man Dbol was the steroid i got the most stength and size from ,lost about 30 %of what i gained though,i was as strong as a ox and never got tired in the gym,started lifting more than my bones and tendons could handle,so i did the 8 weeks at 50mg split twice a day then never did it again,expect a decent amount of water gain.Something i might considered in a winter bulk cycle though

Then I'm guessing you haven't done tren, halo, drol, super or oral tren.
Because dbol is not only the cheapest oral... But definitely on the weak side. But... Everyone reacts differently.
I know some people who swear they have gotten better strength gainz from anavar than anadrol.

But losing most of your gainz is definitely a problem with not only orals but mostly dbol. I've heard that quite a bit with dbol. You blow up really quick... Then it goes away when you stop. The reason is because most of the weight you gained was water. Then when you stopped... You lost the water and therefore the size.
Yet another reason why I don't like bulking and cutting. I just gain muscle slowly. It's definitely the harder way.. but you don't go up and down like crazy. And you're less likely to lose it later

Ya I’ve heard about the bad sides so I’ve on been taking 25mgs ed. not seeing too many results but these orals make me nervous with the liver and shit. Just gonna blast me some test I think. All the other shit makes me nervous. What would you guys recommend for a summer and second cycle. Tried deca but that shit made me super depressed. Weird shit.

Gainz.

Ya I’ve heard about the bad sides so I’ve on been taking 25mgs ed. not seeing too many results but these orals make me nervous with the liver and shit. Just gonna blast me some test I think. All the other shit makes me nervous. What would you guys recommend for a summer and second cycle. Tried deca but that shit made me super depressed. Weird shit.

Running milk thistle and drinking water is enough to combat the liver issues. But too be completely honest... The damage orals do to your liver are blown out of proportion. Yes they are toxic... Yes they can cause damage... but if you take them responsibly with the proper liver support and water... You're gonna be just fine. It's people who run 200mg of anadrol for 20 weeks... (Being overdramatic) that are going to fuck themselves up.
Just keep any oral dosage at a reasonable amount and don't run for longer than 6 weeks.

Now... Deca. Deca can be a wonderful thing. But you have to run your test higher.
Lots of people who run 500 test and 500 deca say they have the same problems you described. Depression, dick stops working.
But if you ran 500 test and 300 deca... You most likely wouldn't have that problem. Or 700 test and 500 deca.

But... What is your body fat %?
I always recommend running mast... It makes you feel fucking awesome, and keeps high estrogen sides at bay. But if you're over 18% bf... You won't get the most out of it.
You can also try primo... While expensive... The risk of sides are low.
Personally... I fucking love test, tren and mast.
But... It's definitely not for everyone... Especially people who are new to gear.
But you can always just run 500mg of test. Just text can be a great thing. You don't always have to stack it.

bobby ricky

Dbol is the shit for strength, pr after pr. 1000 mgs test 900 mg deca is the best 👍. For me tren strength is overrated 👎. Dbol waste of money because of so much lost after coming off. Test blast is pretty fucking good if you don’t suffer from the wet sides.

Gainz.

Dbol is the shit for strength, pr after pr. 1000 mgs test 900 mg deca is the best 👍. For me tren strength is overrated 👎. Dbol waste of money because of so much lost after coming off. Test blast is pretty fucking good if you don’t suffer from the wet sides.

Tren made me strong as fuck... But... My rep range definitely dropped. I would get so fucking pumped... I just couldn't do the reps. But I'm not complaining. 5 more days... And I'll be running 3 different types of tren 🤣😂🤣😂

If some is good... More is better!

Hchero

When I used to be close to 300 lb I would take 200 mg dbol ED for months. Not advising this at all, do the least amount you can do with the maximal effects. Start at 20 daily for 2 weeks and get a feel for it, log daily weights and general feeling of self, ante up to 30 or 40 from there. I can’t stomach oral’s anymore if I used dbol it would be oily solution with adrol, test ne , tbol, and nandro ne all in one at 20 mg each for a 100 mg / mL

lineman1007

I would do at least 40mg of dbol.
Just be ready for any sides that pop up.
Water retention, muscle cramps. But dbol is definitely on the weaker side of orals. Milk thistle isn't the worst idea, drink plenty of water and don't run longer than 6 weeks.
Also split the dose. 20mg in the morning and 20mg in the late afternoon early evening.
What GainzBandit said (y) I am running that cycle right now. 500 mg test c and 40 mg dbol. Enjoy your cycle, and milk thistle for liver and lots of water

Denicnut

Hey fellas. How much dbal and test would y’all recommend to run. Atm I’m running 500 Mgs test cyp. And 25 Mgs dbal. Is this enough
That is more than enough! You could even do 375 test and 20mg of dianabol and you won’t have as much aromatization and will work great for first few cycles ! I still don’t go above 25mg of dianabol if it’s real db that is plenty unless your 250 plus lbs

Gainz.

When I used to be close to 300 lb I would take 200 mg dbol ED for months. Not advising this at all, do the least amount you can do with the maximal effects. Start at 20 daily for 2 weeks and get a feel for it, log daily weights and general feeling of self, ante up to 30 or 40 from there. I can’t stomach oral’s anymore if I used dbol it would be oily solution with adrol, test ne , tbol, and nandro ne all in one at 20 mg each for a 100 mg / mL
Exactly!!!
I really don't think enough people track their progress. Keeping a cycle log is extremely important. Especially if you plan on running gear for a long time.
Because of writing down sides, weights, pr and other things mixed with blood work I've figured out that if I break out on my shoulders my estrogen is high. Even knowing little things like that can save not only a lot of guess work, but money.

for how long you've been on this cycle? how do you respond to it? do you want more effects? previously used steroids?
I was previously on a deca cycle and I was running almost double the amount of test compared to the deca but it still made me feel fucked up. I’ve been on 500 Mgs test c and 25 Mgs dbal ed for about a week. Plan on stepping it up to 50 Mgs for a couple more weeks then taking a break. I have never had any bad sides except bad lethargy and depression. I love deca at first but then it just got to overwhelming with the depression. Crazy shit. I ran it for about 1 1/2 months then just hopped off. Yes I would like to really try out a good cycle but have never really figured out what’s truly good. Just being a lab rat at the moment lol. I think I’m right around 18% body fat. Anyway. You fellas are the shit

Hey bro. Just wondering who your source is? Just trying to get some opinions before I go all in and stick with my next source for good.

bobby ricky

Just look at the avatars and u will know who I use . These guy’s are great and I appreciate all their hard work and help. They will not do you wrong 👍 Beligas is the brand I always use.