Deca cycle

suppsforlife

The fact that is slow acting doesn't mean that it should be abused. Deca is amazing in benefits, but is very likely to cause side effects if not used properly

Welderman

Ok. I worked in healthcare in the past. I knew of many drugs that for example if daily dose was say 200mg there was like a 400mg first and one time only dose to get the blood levels up. That's all I meant. I will be running cycle at 300mg/week only. I promise I do respect the steroid and have no intention of overdoing them. Thank you

suppsforlife

I understand what you mean but yes, 300 mg weekly of Deca is going to be great. Is a steroid that should be respected. It takes a while to fully kick in (like 3-5 weeks) but is worth it. Do not forget about testosterone with it.

Welderman

Yes sir. Running sustanon 500 weekly in 2 doses. I have a liver support for future cycles. Milk thistle. Is that enough or do you recommend something else. I've heard of TUDCA but don't really know what it is. I've seen many cases of liver failure and I want no part of that. It's awful.

BiggyBill

That's why you may check your liver condition before starting with steroids. If is in good condition - milk thistle for injections only (Deca + Test) is going to be enough.
Orals are mostly affecting your liver.

suppsforlife

Milk Thistle for injections would be enough!
TUDCA is for liver, but can't really say how effective-ineffective is. Haven't tried out myself.

Welderman

I'm all good there. Have regular check up and blood work every 6 months. Yes I was mainly referring to anadrol cycle coming next. Will be few months away I just like preplanning and prebuying everything I will need

Welderman

Plan on 50mg/day for 4 weeks when that time comes. To be honest if my strength keeps increasing on test and deca like it did on test only cycle I will probably hold off on anadrol. I will make that call in 12-14 weeks. Very pleased with gains so far.

Welderman

I know this is a strange question. Asking just to make sure it's not a precursor to unwanted side effects. Does elevated test levels make your skin as soft as a babies butt. I'm a welder and used to rough dry skin

BiggyBill

Everyone reacts differently. When your hormones changes, a lot may change in the body. Do you think that softer skin is a drawback anyway?

Welderman

Coming to end of 3rd week of deca. Definitely beginning to feel strength effects. Was curling 180 on machine where 140 had been my max. My face is swollen but my blood pressure is perfect. Feel strong and fuil