Deca cycle

Welderman

I have seen several posts about deca and it's relief of joint pain. In my 4th week of deca cycle and I will put it like this. Was leg pressing over 500 lbs with absolutely no ankle, knee, or hip pain. I feel like a well and newly oiled and lubricated machine. I feel awesome joint wise

HGH.to

Was leg pressing over 500 lbs with absolutely no ankle, knee, or hip pain.
do not increase weights too fast - your body (muscles, tendons, wrists etc.) must adjust to the new extra weight. there were causes of accidents in gym when guys where running Deca and were adding weights too fast.

suppsforlife

heard about such injuries too with extreme heavy weights. if you were benching 250 lbs and started roids and within a few weeks you bench 300 lbs but you can feel you are able to do even more - better stop there and retry at next cycle

Welderman

Experienced my first real deal steroid night sweats last night. I been waiting on them cause I keep a warm sensation pretty much constantly.

CaptainPlanet

I have seen several posts about deca and it's relief of joint pain. In my 4th week of deca cycle and I will put it like this. Was leg pressing over 500 lbs with absolutely no ankle, knee, or hip pain. I feel like a well and newly oiled and lubricated machine. I feel awesome joint wise
I am curious about this. Is the relief provided by Deca to joints something that is permanent, like a repair? or is it just that while you're taking it you'll have better joint health? I mean, if one were to not touch anything harmful for the knees (low estrogen situation for example), after stopping Deca, that joint pain should not just come back I hope?

BodyGear

Deca helps strengthen up joints, but depending on your lifestyle, your hormones etc. this can be permanent effect. Some guys report their pains never come back, but there are cases when the pains are getting back (that's why Deca is sometimes prescribed by doctor, but obviously not for physique improvement).

HGH.to

I am curious about this. Is the relief provided by Deca to joints something that is permanent, like a repair? or is it just that while you're taking it you'll have better joint health? I mean, if one were to not touch anything harmful for the knees (low estrogen situation for example), after stopping Deca, that joint pain should not just come back I hope?
do you have some joint issues?

Is there any benefit of a high loading dose of deca since it's so slow acting
300mg a week is all you need 150m twice a week make sure you run testosterone with deca not a good idea to run on its own cause deca will shot down your testosterone production almost right away testosterone Cypionate 250 mg twice a week minimum good luck

BiggyBill

,130/70 this morning. I keep real close check on it. Do am and pm checks so far so good
Have you figured out why then you got those night sweats?

I do, and I can't really figure out why. It's a minor pain or discomfort with my knees.
tried to talk with a doctor? Reasons why can range a lot - from low estrogen to developing osteoporosis and many more.
300mg a week is all you need 150m twice a week make sure you run testosterone with deca not a good idea to run on its own cause deca will shot down your testosterone production almost right away testosterone Cypionate 250 mg twice a week minimum good luck
300 mg of Deca a week is indeed a good dosage, but other guys might need higher doses.
and yes, deca alone is not a good idea!

Welderman

Haven't had any more. Man it could have been a dream or nightmare or something. Who knows? I not concerned unless it becomes reoccurring.

BiggyBill

As long as it doesn’t interfere with the quality of your life, sleep, gains etc. - yeah, there’s not too much to be worried about.