Deca cycle

bobby ricky

On my 13 week of my deca test cycle. What do you guy’s think about cycle weeks? Kicked in about 6-8 weeks. I hear 12 weeks- 22 weeks.
I feel like I can squeeze more out of this cycle. If I stopped now it’s about 5 weeks at full blood concentration. Don’t feel that is long enough.
Want to hear what you think.

Rhino73

Hey Bobby
I obviously can’t put forward any advice but I’m interested in the responses you get here cause I’m going to include deca in my next run.
Can I ask how much you are taking and stacked with what? Have you had to deal with any major sides?
Sorry to answer your question with questions!

bobby ricky

1 gram of testosterone and 900 deca per week.
And I was taking anadrol as A pre workout . Had to quit the anadrl after the heartburn was too much to handle. No sides on the injectable peds.
No water retention. Couple zits only. Don’t suggest these dosages at all .

suppsforlife

14-16 weeks is optimal. That's why 16 weeks Deca cycle is common. Longer cycles might be already "too much". See how it feels at the end of week 16. If you still feel the same way "of squeezing more" out of it, try 18 weeks. Don't go over, Deca gets out of the system slowly too!

bobby ricky

I’m very happy with the gains in size and strength . My chest shoulders back and traps gained but my arms did not grow. They look more vascular and more muscular but no size. I think I’m doomed to have 18 in arms for the rest of my life lol.

bobby ricky

I think I’m overreacting way too much sometimes no day’s off . I think 2 or 3 off per week would be welcome. But my strength is not going down it’s just going up so I’m kinda confused.

Rhino73

1 gram of testosterone and 900 deca per week.
And I was taking anadrol as A pre workout . Had to quit the anadrl after the heartburn was too much to handle. No sides on the injectable peds.
No water retention. Couple zits only. Don’t suggest these dosages at all .
Yeah, that is up there.
I was thinking more like 400/300/300 Test / Primo / Decca with maybe Tbol pre workout

bobby ricky

Test eq gram of each and 300 deca and 100 anavar sounds like the late spring early summer one for me in 2022 I just don’t respond to small doses. Bad genetics I guess. The eq will be starting on a smaller dose because I have never taken it.

Rhino73

Test eq gram of each and 300 deca and 100 anavar sounds like the late spring early summer one for me in 2022 I just don’t respond to small doses. Bad genetics I guess. The eq will be starting on a smaller dose because I have never taken it.
Fuck that’s a lot of gear, but your on a mission and nothing bad so far so you can obviously handle it.
How long do you usually cruise for? I was just going to wait 6 weeks before blasting again.

bobby ricky

People keep telling me it’s alot and I wish I responded better to smaller doses. The amount I do doesn’t make me feel super human or anything like that . I just feel good and am able to train harder than most in the gym. I cruise for only 8 weeks at A time. This last blast is not over but I’m up 10 lean pounds with virtually no water problems almost 2 grams of gear and had to take adex 3-4 pills only. I just am not taking on water and little fat. I hear people can’t handle 750 test because the sides are to much for them to handle. A very smart and educated man I listen to says find your threshold for side effects and stay right below that. I have no sides so should I run 1200 1400 mgs test? I don’t know.
No deca dick bp good water retention none zits hardly.