Deca Durabolin for injuries/recovery

Pacman32746

I've only did test only cycles with the occasional dbol or Anavar. I have minor inflammation in joints more from doing factory work in my career and shoulder pain. Curious if anyone has experience with deca and test like how different would I feel body and mental state when adding deca to a 300- 400 mg of test a week. Was thinking of adding 100-200mg of deca to keep things on the lower end of use to see how I respond and get an effective dose that's not too low.

suppsforlife

I've only did test only cycles with the occasional dbol or Anavar. I have minor inflammation in joints more from doing factory work in my career and shoulder pain. Curious if anyone has experience with deca and test like how different would I feel body and mental state when adding deca to a 300- 400 mg of test a week. Was thinking of adding 100-200mg of deca to keep things on the lower end of use to see how I respond and get an effective dose that's not too low.
that's actually a great plan. the 100-200 mg/week might be actually too much for just inflammation in joints, 50-100 mg/week are known to work for such needs. yet, the 100-200 mg/week will work even better, @bobby ricky can agree with that + it can provide some gains so that's actually a great plan (y)

bobby ricky

Hay brother, Deca or npp could make u feel much better. The only problem is u will never want to stop doing nandrolone. Deca used to be used as trt and u can read about that and I’ve read about people adding small doses to their test-trt for pain relief. I responded very well to the pain relief that nandrolone provides and would suggest anyone looking for pain relief give it a try.

unclem

bobby how much deca do u run a week? iam going to get deca next blast and want a good dose of deca. lay it on me lol.

bobby ricky

This time I’m on 600 deca and 1200 test but my last one was 1000 test and 900 deca. Testosterone makes me more aggressive and deca makes me more agreeable so I’m doing less deca so I can be more aggressive. Never had deca dick😂 deca even ran same as test just made me harder.

LHV

I did my first cycle with Deca late last year and enjoyed it so much I extended it out to just shy of five months. I have arthritis and recovery issues and the pain relief and general release from discomfort from the Deca was much appreciated. I was on 375 Test E and 250 Deca, weekly. I got a case of moon face but my diet was shithouse. I’ve been told you need to stay on point with your diet when using Deca. I started off using an AI (Arimidex 1mg twice weekly) but stopped early on. I don’t recall the moon face when I was taking the AI but don’t know if that had anything to do with it.

I started my new cycle yesterday - 500 Test E, 400 Deca, 400 Mast E weekly, pinned twice weekly. I couldn’t drop the Deca hahaha but I may drop it back to 200, see how I go

unclem

my next cycle is test & deca , how did muscle mass go for you LHV? did you get what you thought would happen? how were your strength gains? i never noticed that much from deca but ill give it another go. this time 750mg week.

suppsforlife

I have arthritis and recovery issues and the pain relief and general release from discomfort from the Deca was much appreciated.
yeah, people suffering from arthritis and other bone/joints/ligaments issues will appreciate Deca the most.
I got a case of moon face but my diet was shithouse. I’ve been told you need to stay on point with your diet when using Deca.
that's actually true. it's true with most steroids, but especially with Deca
I don’t recall the moon face when I was taking the AI but don’t know if that had anything to do with it.
yes it does. AI is a powerful tool in dealing with it.
I couldn’t drop the Deca hahaha but I may drop it back to 200, see how I go
there are people who use Deca as TRT, mainly for pain relief from arthritis and other issues. after all, Deca is an approved steroid by the FDA

Reactions: LHV

Gainz.

Just make sure you keep your test higher than your deca.
So 400 test and 200-300 deca is perfect!
Deca... like most steroids will likely cause people with a higher bf% to retain more water and cause other high est sides.
But at a relatively low dose the sides you get should be minimal no matter your body type.

Imgame

A lot of people do Deca solo because any amount of testosterone gives them gyno.

Deca is a good compound for a lot of reasons but like everything, research and remember not everyone is the same.

HGH.to

Just make sure you keep your test higher than your deca.
So 400 test and 200-300 deca is perfect!
Deca... like most steroids will likely cause people with a higher bf% to retain more water and cause other high est sides.
But at a relatively low dose the sides you get should be minimal no matter your body type.
that's true. I've seen people using Deca for cutting with great success

bobby ricky

that's true. I've seen people using Deca for cutting with great success
My body fat is the lowest it has ever been I I’m definitely getting less side’s 👍 water and zits. And I’m on a fair amount of peds. At 250 with more fat I had more water and more zits on deca and test.