Deca only

bobby ricky

Never, herd they used it for trt in the past but your member would stop working 😂
High deca with test had me chasing the wife around the house while I humped the air😂

Twizted

Seen a thread over on meso where a dude did a deca only experiment. He was dosing it at a gram per week, his logic was to go a bit higher so he would have enough aromatization into estrogen to maintain. It seemed to go fairly well for him at first but later on he ended up throwing other compounds at it.

All said I think their are much better protocols you could be running, deca only just doesn't seem worth the hassle honestly. But if you give it a go make sure you leave us a detailed log so we know what's up.

CaptainPlanet

Ok fair enough, I'll do Deca + Test and maybe add Primo or EQ later on.

So you suggestion a 1:1 ratio for Deca/Test ?

p.s. I am going on a cruise soon for 2 months and maybe a 3rd. I am hoping 2 months will be long enough, only running Test at 250mg/week + AI + Proviron.

CaptainPlanet

your willie is likely to go to sleep
but I guess you should do it so your wife could have some time alone :D
No man, not a good idea. Giving the wife time alone really means time with someone else, these days. Just look at the tiktok and body-count bullshit you keep hearing. I mean, like why not be happy with 1 guy who's got all you want, do you really need to fuck a stranger to get your "groove on" ? This shit pisses me off, not only because of the crap I've seen, but I am upset for others.

You know, I almost married a sweet looking hijab wearing girl, that really only was interested in making my life miserable. Very horrible person, I mean, I was even willing to share my money with her, but she was insistent on stealing from me. Women these days, they don't make 'em like they use to, or they're just dudes with no penises.

CaptainPlanet

As long as you're not married to Jada Smith, you should not have issues. Anyone married to Jada Smith is under the curse of that witch.

Gainz.

I was gonna ask about this, I was talking to my girl about the joint pain relief from deca.
She asked me if woman could take it? Just a small dose of deca for the pain relief. She has a bad shoulder from a car crash, and a bad knee... from the same crash. I immediately told her no... but then realized that I didn't know. I just assumed so.
She doesn't really workout, has no interest in gaining any more muscle. She's in annoyingly good shape for a 36 year old woman who doesn't work out, has a pretty terrible diet and smokes way too much pot. 5'6 117lbs with excellent muscle definition.

Just curious to see what you guys say. She's not seriously considering it, just something we talked about and would like to know.

If someone can take enough deca to relieve joint pain without stacking it with anything else.

CaptainPlanet

Good question, and I've been told the shorter acting ester is good for this as there may be less bloating (unless they're unable to afford it).

- Very small dose of Deca = joint lubrication (not repair) Possibly safe at very low doses.
- Very tiny dose of Anavar = joint repair (collagen synthesis and repair) Safe for women at low doses

Use both, very tiny dose. Use the anavar first, at maximum of 5mg per day, or cut in half and use 2.5mg daily. You may be able to add a weekly shot of 50mg to 100mg of NPP (or Deca) for joint lubrication. She will need to get her bloods done every 2 to 3 months, and check Estrogen, lipids, and the standard stuff. Would also be extremely helpful for her to take Collagen supplements while on Anavar. It tastes like dog piss, but do it.

For the anavar, ideally because of its short half life, try to get the 1mg tabs from a doctor (expensive), or 5mg tabs from UG labs and split it into two. Take one in the morning, and one in the evening before bed, daily. Also, take the collagen tabs twice daily. The anavar has a direct impact on collagen synthesis in relation to joint and ligament repair. It is also worthy to note that if she is planning on workout out, the Deca might make her feel strong and capable, but it will only help her in terms of the lubrication with her joints, so if she pushes too much by being overconfident, she may end up tearing muscle or hurting her knees. The anavar is important in this respect. Use the Anavar first if possible to avoid that sort of outcome. Drink plenty of water while on Anavar.

Last edited:

suppsforlife

While deca is safe for women theoretically due to low androgenic rating, it's actually a steroid that is pretty much capable of causing virilization.
anavar is slightly safer indeed, but still capable to cause such issues. but considering she doesn't want to grow muscles - it's not an option either.
I would say that she needs natural compounds to deal with joint issues. Fish oil, vitamin D, turmeric, collagen, etc.

CaptainPlanet

While deca is safe for women theoretically due to low androgenic rating, it's actually a steroid that is pretty much capable of causing virilization.
anavar is slightly safer indeed, but still capable to cause such issues. but considering she doesn't want to grow muscles - it's not an option either.
I would say that she needs natural compounds to deal with joint issues. Fish oil, vitamin D, turmeric, collagen, etc.
Fair enough, it's just steroids are also used by doctors to help patients recover from certain injuries. At the very least 1mg to 2.5mg anavar (oxandrolone) twice a day won't kill her.

Gainz.

Wow guys, killed it.
We were just having a theoretical conversation.
But you guys came through!
I didn't know anavar could help.
I also thought about my dad, he's had multiple knee surgeries and is always in pain. I've been trying to convince him to start trt. He's definitely at the right age and could reap the benefits.

I'll talk to my girl about it, I don't really like jacked girls. Fit yes, not jacked.
Thanks guys