Deca only

bobby ricky

For your father’s knee trt, low deca ,bananas for the anti inflammatory properties and glucosamine. I take all of this and almost can’t tell I had 2 knee surgery’s.

Gainz.

For your father’s knee trt, low deca ,bananas for the anti inflammatory properties and glucosamine. I take all of this and almost can’t tell I had 2 knee surgery’s.
I was supposed to see him today and talk more about it. But mother's day plans fell through. I've been trying to get him to do trt for a while now. But knowing that it can dramatically improve his knee pain... maybe it will finally convince him

D

Deleted member 45086

Seen a thread over on meso where a dude did a deca only experiment. He was dosing it at a gram per week, his logic was to go a bit higher so he would have enough aromatization into estrogen to maintain. It seemed to go fairly well for him at first but later on he ended up throwing other compounds at it.

All said I think their are much better protocols you could be running, deca only just doesn't seem worth the hassle honestly. But if you give it a go make sure you leave us a detailed log so we know what's up.
Yeah I saw that one too