Deca promotes recovery

MONSTRO

Deca Promotes Recovery From Muscle Injury

Many bodybuilders take testosterone supplements to increase muscle mass and strength. Medically, the drug is often used to treat physical deterioration that accompanies aging and prevents muscle wasting in patients with degenerative diseases or undergoing cancer treatment. Its role in muscle injury repair has been controversial. Anabolic steroids increase the release of corticosteroids, which have been implicated in strains and sprains in athletes.

James Wright and colleagues from the University of South Carolina found that mice injected with a drug designed to create muscle injury recovered faster after treatment with the anabolic steroid nandrolone decanoate (Deca). After 42 days of treatment, animals given nandrolone showed larger fiber diameter and enhanced muscle regeneration compared to those treated with a placebo (fake nandrolone). The study showed that nandrolone decanoate promoted recovery from muscle injury. (Journal of Applied Physiology, 107: 1420-1430, 2009)

MONSTRO

For sure is my anabolic of choice since i cant afford real primo and is the best option for people with injuries or over 40 years old

Dognutz

I'd like to second that, deca is awesome, has helped me with abit of water retention, thus helping with sore joints. Complete opposite to Winstrol, where I've heard alot about drying you out and causing joint pain.
Would work great with trt for the oldies.

IronDaddy

I'd like to second that, deca is awesome, has helped me with abit of water retention, thus helping with sore joints. Complete opposite to Winstrol, where I've heard alot about drying you out and causing joint pain.
Would work great with trt for the oldies.
lots combine Winstrol with a low dosage of Deca simply because of its joint benefits

MONSTRO

Deca is a must for every cycle when people have injuries or are over 40´s . For me 250mg is plenty

suppsforlife

People who are prescribed Deca for a health condition (they are usually given a very low dosage) are running it for very long periods, sometimes - lifetime.
However, for physique and performance enhancement you need much higher dosages and is not recommended if you want to stay healthy and keep your HPTA function and have a normal natural hormonal balance.

Welderman

I'm gonna ask the big boys on here to explain something. Like Monstro said he used deca on every cycle. How do run deca and tren together and control sides. I've seen cycles with rather high doses of each run simultaneously. I'm not planning on doing this anytime soon but very curious and we'll it's way above my level of understanding. Thank you

suppsforlife

Someone can control them, others cannot. Is highly individual on each individual. Plus - cabergoline. Tren and Deca increase progestin. Caber reduces it.

AlexSiks

I use npp and deca for the majority of cycles. Deca, test and low dose anadrol pills is my all time go to stack. The strength gains are phenomenal and keeping Anadrol low dose usually lets me run the cycle of it longer and my liver tests come back pretty good. Even low doses of it stack well with 500 mg deca weekly.

suppsforlife

that's the wondere of deca - increase the amount of steroids without increasing the side effects.
good for you Anadrol in lower doses and longer cycles work well without liver consequences.

I was looking at adding Deca/Nandrolone to Test E for my second cycle. I am a 43 year old weightlifter with joints that have seen some action over the years.

I am 7 weeks into a 400mg per week (twice weekly injections) Test E cycle. AI every 2-3 days. Have put on 5kg/11lbs so far.

For second cycle, would 500mg Test E and 250 mg per week of Deca be a good start point? I would then adjust Deca dosage up or down based on any sides.

And do you split the dosage for Deca as you do for Test? Or just a once per week pin?

Any advice is gratefully received. Thanks lads.

suppsforlife

For second cycle, would 500mg Test E and 250 mg per week of Deca be a good start point? I would then adjust Deca dosage up or down based on any sides.

And do you split the dosage for Deca as you do for Test? Or just a once per week pin?
generally, I would say you can start Deca at 300-400 mg weekly alongside 500 mg weekly of test e. yeah, adjust dosage according to how you feel.
about splitting - Deca can be used once a week because is having a longer half life than Test E, but many still choose to split dosage to maintain maximum stable blood levels!