Deca promotes recovery

generally, I would say you can start Deca at 300-400 mg weekly alongside 500 mg weekly of test e. yeah, adjust dosage according to how you feel.
about splitting - Deca can be used once a week because is having a longer half life than Test E, but many still choose to split dosage to maintain maximum stable blood levels!
Thanks!

Do you need to increase dosage or frequency of AI if you stack something else on top of Test?

And is there anything else I should consider adding to offset any potential sides from the Deca? Eg Liver Support etc (although not an oral)?

suppsforlife

Do you need to increase dosage or frequency of AI if you stack something else on top of Test?
it depends what exactly you add. If you use Test alone and already need AI and add an aromatized compound then most likely you need to increase dosage or frequency (at your discretion). If you stack Test with a non aromatized compound you may not need AI. in fact, there are steroids (like Masteron, Primo etc.) that work like anti estrogens so you may need to decrease dosage or frequency of AI.
About Deca - it does aromatizes so you might need more AI
And is there anything else I should consider adding to offset any potential sides from the Deca? Eg Liver Support etc (although not an oral)?
AI for estrogens in case the levels get high. Liver support i would recommend to everyone during cycles regardless if adding an oral or not (just in case) and with Deca you may or may not need Cabergoline for prolactin levels in get they get high (low sex drive, prolactin based gyno etc.) But with lower doses that's unlikely

BiggyBill

Supps explained it perfectly. increase dosage or frequency only if the estrogens are getting too much, they would get too much only with specific steroids.
Deca at doses under 350 mg weekly as you plan is unlikely to need anything to offset side effects. But again, Supps explained it very well

How does the dosage of NPP compare to Deca (if someone wanted to use NPP rather than Deca). Is it the same mg per week or would it be less?

Welderman

I read an article awhile back that said 200 npp is equal to 275 deca. So use this ratio to help you dose it. Hopefully this helps you buddy