Deca shut down

Outlawthing

if deca shuts you down hard if you are trt your shit is already shut down right so does it still hurt you I mean can't be shut down twice right? My body can't make test any more on its on even stimulating lh and fsh still will not make test to any amount worth saying it worked  so what you peeps think  if you are running hcg clomid with your trt and add deca will it have any effect on fertility   I think you guys can see where this is headed ;) 

Uglpharma

I am on TRT when im off cycle, Right now i am on a hefty dose of Test (900mg wk) and @ 600mg wk Deca, Even though my natural system is very suppressed the Deca noticeably effects my sex drive, even with the hefty dose of test. My pin today I actually dropped the deca and have replaced with a hefty 1050mg wk of Masteron. I expect my sex drive to change:)   As far fertility goes I couldnt tell you but I wouldnt think Hcg would change anything since you are already naturally suppressed. 

siegmund

be careful if your e2 gets out of whack ,you can 100% still get.prolactin elevated and.way way worse than anything.you imagion. You do have a.da.right.???

Outlawthing

Yes sir sieg  I do have me some prami not caber but it works for me  I just have to take it at night before bed cause it makes me feel drunk 

Nytex

To me the term " hard shut down " is kind of silly . Either you are shut down or not. The reason deca can affect sex drive while on it is not because there is any varying degree of shut down. Your HPTa may be harder to reactivate so thats kind of what the term means but the reason for that is whacked out progestin takes longer to normalize from. and guys let deca get out of control. Keep your ester in check, run proviron or masteron and thats about it. Obviously though any cycle run for 16 or 18 weeks is a little harder than a 12 weaker so thats a factor too. On the whole deca is not some voodoo drug that causes the lights to get any darker when the switch is off , but remember it is a progestin. 

BTW I got my wife pregnant while on deca.   So much for shut down eh ?

Outlawthing

I fugly is that thang you drug home from the bar last night that looks like a dead cats asshole in the summer  in the middle of the road half sqwished and entrales poking out its eyes with buzzard poop on it ........

Outlawthing

I just coul don't see how it could hurt me worse  my shit is broke anyway  i don't want it to effect my fertility deal but the doc said if it's going to work it will work even taking  my trt so figure little npp will not hurt it either  figures a gram npp a week ....... Jk guys  150eod or 50 Ed  with 100ed test ace  

Zewi

Deca is known to stimulate progesterone receptors (you know the feminizing sex steroid hormone) however, one of the weird things about Deca that gets over looked is it can also increase estrogen Levels Via a secondary aromatase reaction, prompting the development of gyno.

Deca can and does accelerated Testosterone and others androgens to aromatization. (Break down to estrogen faster than the normal stat).

HCG—does not aromatize, but can cause significant increase in test which does aromatize and it also stimulates aromatization in the leydig cells.

Clomiphene works by blocking estrogen at the pituitary. The pituitary sees less estrogen, and makes more LH(Luteinizing hormone). More LH means that the Leydig cells in the testis make more testosterone.

Nolvadex, is a agonist/antagonist, better way is to say it competitively binds with estrogen receptors in various targeted tissues, with Nolvadex it is very common in blocking estrogen in the chest area. (Many forums of breast cancer is because of estrogen, Nolvadex is used because Nolvadex blocks estrogen in these cells.) However, Nolvadex also increases production of FSH (Follicle-stimulation hormones—better yet increases your sperm production) , and LH.

So now that we have cleared that up. Let’s look at a few things, if you take HCG estrogen will be created in the testis, which an AI cannot block because it is not estrogen converted from Testosterone.

So you have two problems with your question. “ if you are running hcg clomid with your trt and add deca will it have any effect on fertility

1.      You have no AI to keep your estor in-line encase shit.

2.      Your only using Clomid, which only blocks estro at the pituitary(you don't need clomid)

So in short if you were going to do this, you would need an AI on hand. And you would not run Clomid you would run Nolvadex because what it offers with Sperm production, and the ability to stop estrogen in the Chest/Nipple cells area.