Deca/testosterone

Vail 61

Hey guys getting ready for a bulking cycle going with deca test masteron dbol. Would like to avoid deca dick and I hear a lot of people recommend double the test to the deca plus I was hoping I'd get some help from the masteron. Thought I'd keep the cycle short 6 to 8 weeks with higher then average dosages.

suppsforlife

Deca takes about 4-6 weeks to fully kick in your system but you stop it. Go for lower doses and longer cycles. And yeah, a higher Test dosage than Deca + Masteron can help.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I started my current blast on 300mg Test 200mg Deca 150mg Mast. PP works fine.

I added an oral too, but I prefer anadrol, less nipple issues for me. I recommend using a lower dose of orals so as to not affect you're appetite. Dianabol I'd use 20mgs a day, maybe a little more towards end of my supply of them.

Deca will be in your system for next 14-18 months anyway so may as well go for 12 week cycle, 16 will hit your nuts too hard imo.

Vail 61

Deca takes about 4-6 weeks to fully kick in your system but you stop it. Go for lower doses and longer cycles. And yeah, a higher Test dosage than Deca + Masteron can help.
I didn't realize deca was so slow to kick in sounds like eq. You didn't say much about the dbol I have dragon pharma 50 mg I'm pretty lucky when it comes to gyno never had a problem with it I'm still going to use something to help with the estrogen I've mostly used Aromasin but I ordered Arimidex and I'll probably get some caber but I really need some more info on estrogen blockers.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Yeah Decanoate is one of the longer esters.

Using caber on deca is not necessary, your dick and libido will die.

Also until you exceed 300mg test a week an AI is probs not needed.

Aromasin is a suicidal AI, it bonds to aromatase and kills it. If you crash E2 with it it takes longer than arimadex to get back to normal. Only use an AI if you get high estrogen sides.

Dianabol aromatises into 17 methyl estradiol, which is spicier than normal E2, I believe it has a higher binding affinity for E2 receptors.

A dose of 20mgs a day probably wouldn't require an AI, 50mgs probably would.

AAS are tricky to use, they affect everyone differently so my experience may be completely different to yours, on same dose.

HGH.to

another post, another 100% agreement with @Lee.the.Human
and yeah, @suppsforlife also right regarding long Deca ester.
as for Dbol - use it only if you previously had experience with similar stacks. as said, it is more likely to cause estrogenic issues, and also liver toxic and likely to make you retain water and increase blood pressure. So, you may want to start with lower dosages if it's your first time.