DECA- The big bad boss of bulking.

milkin

Deca...The big boss for bulking. Stacked with Dbol, sus, or plain old Testosterone, it is often referred to as "The classic Bulk Cycle" Deca, Deca-Durabolin, and Nandrolone-Deconate are all referencing the same steroid which is actually Nandrolone. Nandrolone is a steroid that is attached to Deconaoate- the ester part of the compound. Read more...

dlovett

Thumbs up for Deca, here - I love the stuff and heartily agree that as with anything else, a test base is a MUST. As for the joint health issue. I wanted just to share that personally, my joints feel like a million bucks, when on. After all is said and done and the magic of deca is all gone, watch out. In my experience, my joints dried right up again and my connective tissue felt like ship ropes, creaking and crackling. There is something (besides being diligent with your fish oils, vitamin C, lots of water and proper stretching) that I have found to add to your regimen that will have a prolonged and lasting effect on your joint health. Osteo Bi-Flex! It is homeopathic in that you have to take it for a while to build up the stores in your body (and then maintain them) but once you have reached that point it is like grease for the tin man. Rich with glucosamine and chondroitin, it may be the best and most necessary supplement to help achieve lasting joint health.

Zewi

Deca is nice at a low dose--for Joints, and ligaments. But it has one major down fall and that it helps test convert to estor. And that's why i don't use it much unless its at 200mg a week to help my joints and ligaments

KlonaLabs

My first cycle ever had deca in it. Was insane. I don't get to use deca much anymore, though I've promised myself I would. Definitely an underated compound.