Deca tren tolerance

Welderman

Obviously tren is super strong but what I'm asking is if a person has alot of sides on deca should they avoid tren. On the other hand if they tolerate deca really well should they tolerate tren decent. I ask this because they are in the same class right just different in strength. ???

MONSTRO

Obviously tren is super strong but what I'm asking is if a person has alot of sides on deca should they avoid tren. On the other hand if they tolerate deca really well should they tolerate tren decent. I ask this because they are in the same class right just different in strength. ???
Both 19 nor but completely different , tren is much harsher and not for all the people , deca is easy tolerated by almost all

HGH.to

yeah, they are in same class (19 nor) but not only different strength - they are actually very different. So is worth trying both just to see how you react.
Test and EQ, for example are both test, but still different.

BiggyBill

Theoretically yes, but I still heard people tolerating Tren better than Deca, despite Deca being considered a much safer compound!

HulkSmashShan

Bill I have been a damn libido fiend on my tren. I realize that this is not common but my wife and I couldn't be happier. Now remember I had test levels in the ultra low because of prolonged opiod use. I went from never wanting it to wanting it three times a day. I am also an insomniac by nature but with tren my sleep is greater than ever.

BodyGear

It seems like Tren works the other way around for you (usually people report low sex drive and sleep issues with Tren). Good for you!

IronDaddy

Bill I have been a damn libido fiend on my tren. I realize that this is not common but my wife and I couldn't be happier. Now remember I had test levels in the ultra low because of prolonged opiod use. I went from never wanting it to wanting it three times a day. I am also an insomniac by nature but with tren my sleep is greater than ever.
maybe is because of low tren + high test dosage?

HulkSmashShan

Hey guys different subject here but all my favorite dudes are already here so real quick question. I have had zero problems whatsoever with USPS. I was expecting a package today and signed up for the extended tracking. I got a text this morning at 9:06 a.m. saying it was delivered and in my mailbox. I walked directly to my box and to my surprise it was empty. Nothing in my mailbox at all! I drove straight to my local post office and inquired with my tracking number. The gentleman printed off the information regarding the package and went to the back to talk to the supervisor. He came back and had me put my name and phone number on the piece of paper and told me the supervisor would get ahold of the carrier and get back with me. That was over 2 hours ago and still no word. This was about a 230 dollar package. Any advice?

HulkSmashShan

Update: I just went to the post office and gave the tracking number. They printed off a photo copy And there was a picture of my package. She asked is this it? I said well yeah. The lady was just like well I will leave a note for Him. I promise y'all one thing I will be meeting mister mail carrier in the morning when he pulls up regardless.