Deca tren tolerance

CaptainPlanet

Yes, actually that's a good question. Depends on what you're comfortable injecting, but just ask for a box of 30 unit insulin syringes, or say the smaller capacity syringes. I fill it up only to the 5mm mark since I pin EOD. You can go higher, but even at the 10mm mark you have 20mm left to work with. Hope that helps :)

MONSTRO

Interesting. Thanx monstro. Hey monstro what do you suggest on test a 120mg,tren a 100mg, drostanolone prop 100mg.
How often and how much? The above figures are per ml of course
Why use test ace ? I dont like short esters , only pre contest last 6 weeks .
test E 500mg week
tren E 400mg week
Masteron E 600mg week

to combination , you can add an oral like winstrol to cutting or anadrol for bulking

MONSTRO

You add Masteron on all cycles? I only use it in cutting
Why Masteron only cutting ? why only on 7% body fat? to see the hard look yes but masteron is much more than a finisher. masteron improves the potency of testosterone controling the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and that way taking more from each ml of test , gives you great mood energy and sex drive and also help on side effects of trenbolone . So why not use it? any cycle should have test + 19 nor + dht ( masteron , primo, winstrol)

HulkSmashShan

Why use test ace ? I dont like short esters , only pre contest last 6 weeks .
test E 500mg week
tren E 400mg week
Masteron E 600mg week

to combination , you can add an oral like winstrol to cutting or anadrol for bulking
I am doing the test ace only because it is pre mixed in the blend was only trying to get an idea of doseage