Decca for Joint Healing

Rhino73

Hey
I’m currently cruising on 150mg of test e per week.
Can I add some deca to help with some elbow soreness?
Thanks

suppsforlife

yeah you can give it a try. but since you only run it for therapeutic needs (and it seems you run Test E for TRT too), then go for about 100 mg every other week (or 50 mg/week)

bobby ricky

I’ve ran npp and deca and all I can say from my experience is you should be very happy. I don’t believe it heals but it does A great job of masking the pain.

suppsforlife

I’ve ran npp and deca and all I can say from my experience is you should be very happy. I don’t believe it heals but it does A great job of masking the pain.
it actually does have healing properties. It doesn't mask the pain, it lubricates the dry joints, this is reducing the pain. plus, helps increase bone density and reduce healing process in case of injuries. Deca is by far one of the best steroids for joints healing

bobby ricky

Do you run A little or are you still young and trouble free. Just curious because when I drop back down I’m going to run some with my cruise dose. It’s probably better than ibuprofen?

suppsforlife

I’m going to run some with my cruise dose. It’s probably better than ibuprofen?
as long as you have joint pains only, and you are on a cruise and use it in a cruise dose, then yeah, it might be. Esp since constant use of ibuprofen causes serious liver issues. Actually, I've heard of people running low Test/Deca doses for cruising. Such as 150 mg/week Test and 50 mg/week Deca

Rhino73

as long as you have joint pains only, and you are on a cruise and use it in a cruise dose, then yeah, it might be. Esp since constant use of ibuprofen causes serious liver issues. Actually, I've heard of people running low Test/Deca doses for cruising. Such as 150 mg/week Test and 50 mg/week Deca

Rhino73

So my pain is in and around the elbow. Some joint but also muscles round the elbow on the upper forearm.
Will deca not be any assistance for that?

suppsforlife

hard to say, but you could give it a try to see how it works. You can always drop it or adjust dosages in case something goes wrong or you don't feel it getting better. But I have to warn you: deca kicks in after about 6 weeks!

HGH.to

Supps is right. you could try NPP at very low dosage just to kick start. Also run Deca until it kicks in.
Such as: NPP 25 mg every 3 days for 2-3 weeks then step
Deca 50 mg once a week for about 8 weeks. If you don't see any improvement by week 8, then it doesn't help.