Definitely making more progress

jasonking92

Thanks Dolf nearly 3 years worth of work going to see if I can reach single digit body fat now I have a good foundation

Dolf

Discipline in your diet is the most important thing for single digit bf%!

Me personally I feel best walking around at 12%. Anything below that is a miserable task to achieve and maintain.

jasonking92

Thank you siegmund it does feel like it was only a short while ago.
I have been training 4 days continuously for nearly 3 years even during the 4 month lock down. But with less weights at home prices went through roof here in UK pair of 24kg dumbbells were selling at £249. Basic benches normally £50 shot to close to £200 it was crazy. So I set up a good heavy duty resistance band set up fixed to my wall out side. I only had a 15kg and a 24kg set of dumbells with a bench with 45kg weights plates. I chained my dumbbells to each side to get more weight for bench press. I have kept most of my size lost some on legs but top end strength is down about 20%. But like all life's hurdles we get over or around them I will get it back and more. Our gyms open up this Saturday but as I am cleaning it to make it covid safety compliant ready for opening the owner let me sneak a few sessions in over this week. I am currently going to have a real good go at hitting single digit bf. More just to show I can than for any kind of compatition. I will be back to show progress in a few months. Its good to see so many familiar faces are still here supporting people. You all do so much to help guide people starting there journeys. like myself I have learnt so much from here that has helped me get to where I am today. you all deserve recognition for the time you give freely to help so many others.

Thank you to you all

Dolf

The showing of abs are what you need for a good educated guess at bf%. At 12% your upper abs show pretty well but not so much with the lower abs. At 10% both upper and lower abs show up really well.

siegmund

Jay that brings tears to my eyes it does ,I never seen or met so many good ppl that I share a special bond with ..Jay all I ever did was play it forward I crawled in here and I was picked up .by men like your self and all mg members ... All I ever did was give back .like yourself and so many other members are you know I'm home so I watched my 220 230 lbs shred off me I went down to 140 150 .yes I dam near died I actually feelninwas dead .. and I underwent a transformation , I was getting a little crazy toward the end and here it was underlying conditions ..
Like your self you said I'll see you when I'm in the single digits. You didn't say try you said see you then. That my friend is the drive we have here at mg ..
Get it done myself I will post pics in like 3 or 4months myself with about 50 lbs of clean yes clean weight on ...I was up there before but prison and all had my weight a little bulky. . but this time diet correctly and all clean good weight. .. I went on enough about me. .. but I felt I owed my brother's brot haven't seen me a explanation. It's hard seeing a Skelton. And it's easy for anyman to get caught up in potty
I'm hear to tell you when given a second chance. To hell with that. I'm coming out swinging. I'm going to run HGH maintance and prop, dbol deca ,ghrp6 ,tb500 ,so on. I'll be back.
I'll be looking for you brother. Love you all. And peace

jasonking92

Hi Dolf I have attached a pic showing current abs still think I have a way to go but I am very determined to complete this personal challenge

Dolf

Abs look good brotha! You're looking to be in that 10 to 12% range. Probably closer to 12%, but none the less the hard work and discipline are highly evident!

HulkSmashShan

Jay that brings tears to my eyes it does ,I never seen or met so many good ppl that I share a special bond with ..Jay all I ever did was play it forward I crawled in here and I was picked up .by men like your self and all mg members ... All I ever did was give back .like yourself and so many other members are you know I'm home so I watched my 220 230 lbs shred off me I went down to 140 150 .yes I dam near died I actually feelninwas dead .. and I underwent a transformation , I was getting a little crazy toward the end and here it was underlying conditions ..
Like your self you said I'll see you when I'm in the single digits. You didn't say try you said see you then. That my friend is the drive we have here at mg ..
Get it done myself I will post pics in like 3 or 4months myself with about 50 lbs of clean yes clean weight on ...I was up there before but prison and all had my weight a little bulky. . but this time diet correctly and all clean good weight. .. I went on enough about me. .. but I felt I owed my brother's brot haven't seen me a explanation. It's hard seeing a Skelton. And it's easy for anyman to get caught up in potty
I'm hear to tell you when given a second chance. To hell with that. I'm coming out swinging. I'm going to run HGH maintance and prop, dbol deca ,ghrp6 ,tb500 ,so on. I'll be back.
I'll be looking for you brother. Love you all. And peace
Bro I don't know you but I am damn sure pulling for you. I myself am a surviving heroine addict. I've been clean going into the 8th month. Will post pics in about 2 weeks of the heroin junky transformation. I worked out light natty for abt 6 months and just started my cycle. I root for all of us who have gotten the shit kicked out of us and got back up. It's not abt how hard we can hit but rather how hard we can get hit and keep on going. Godspeed my friend.

seigmund4104

Bro I don't know you but I am damn sure pulling for you. I myself am a surviving heroine addict. I've been clean going into the 8th month. Will post pics in about 2 weeks of the heroin junky transformation. I worked out light natty for abt 6 months and just started my cycle. I root for all of us who have gotten the shit kicked out of us and got back up. It's not abt how hard we can hit but rather how hard we can get hit and keep on going. Godspeed my friend.
You may I lost my password .through all this drama .. But I'm seig , if you didnt know me you do now .and it's my pleasure to meet you .
Myself I been where you are and pulled out if that ..only to get real sick I thought I was back in .last time but I had a little reaccurance. ...
I co uhh la cry when I look in the mirror but I'm aalive and thankfiul, and for real I more thankful for MG and all you .
Still there's more love and caring here than anywhere .for me. This is my family and I mean that full heartaly
But like I said no time for tears can't cry over spilt milk but refilling that glass is whats important ..
Thanks bro ..
Working on getting my original account back

BiggyBill

looking forward for before/ after pics. quite sure they would be amazing.