Deja Vu, been around, back again!

Lodijc

Hello Iron Beasts, nice to be here. I come from the days of the Old Boards, met really cool guys. One in particular not only helped me through multiple ideas, plans, but actually gifted me my first full concoction….

Nice to meet you all! Can someone pm US, solid, safe, and fast folks to check out?

HGH.to

Hello and welcome. you're going to love it here. stay active and you'll find lots of helpful info.
we just can't share sources in open forum though...

Gainz.

Hello and welcome. you're going to love it here. stay active and you'll find lots of helpful info.
This is true... but my favorite source, the source i go all 😍 for... arguably the best source here... is right in front of your face!
I actually just placed another order... 12hrs ago!
Even though you are new here... if you have any kind of detective skills... I'm sure you can figure out the source I'm talking about...🤣😂🤣😁

Lodijc

Hello! I appreciate your response and I look forward to navigating my way through everything to be able to chat and get to know all about the best of the best…Awesome!

Lodijc

This is true... but my favorite source, the source i go all 😍 for... arguably the best source here... is right in front of your face!
I actually just placed another order... 12hrs ago!
Even though you are new here... if you have any kind of detective skills... I'm sure you can figure out the source I'm talking about...🤣😂🤣😁
Yes indeed, and I can’t wait to get off my Atkins/Keto diet, Going full stud, and saying by to these curves will be a sad event…🥲😂 Nah, but glad to be in the community and my people I have found finally!! Thanks for the advice brotha’

Lodijc

I appreciate your response and thought I responded to you. Sorry about that.. Thanks!