Depression after cycle

PedritoHID

Hello Browskies,

I was driving today and I was thinking about the new journey ahead of me with TRT. When I was in college I've always heard people became depressive and even suicidal after finishing a cycle and then getting out, the talk was "after seeing their gainz gone, they became depressive" but now that I'm fully immerse in this awesome forum :cool: it leads me to believe that they didn't do any PCT at all, therefore their T levels were really low.

I say this because when I broke up with my girl like 2 months ago, I was feeling really depressive, like a depression that I've never felt before, with no energy, no motivation, no joy in life, that was when I decided to get checked and found out my T levels were very low, even though I never stopped going to the gym, eating right and sleeping as much as I could given the circumstances. So since me being on TRT for a months I feel alive again, with joy, energy and motivation, even thought I still miss her, I feel I can take on any challenge life throws at me.

Do you guys think depression after a cycle could be linked to having the natural T shut off and not doing a proper PCT?

I would really like to know your opinion on this.

Thanks!

suppsforlife

it leads me to believe that they didn't do any PCT at all, therefore their T levels were really low.
in most cases, yes. Even with PCT some gains are likely to disappear, but not as much as when people get off cycles without PCT. Also, since you're in TRT, you are likely be able to retain even more. If the TRT dosage wouldn't be enough - you can always increase it a bit.
Also, they are likely to get depressive because of hormones too. When T levels drop drastically and estrogen levels (including various other hormones) are imbalanced - people tend to become depressive. Hormonal imbalances causes mood swings and depression.
even thought I still miss her, I feel I can take on any challenge life throws at me.
focus on yourself. workout, eat clean, read books, apply to some trainings about life, money, nutrition, business etc. you'll soon forget about her. But she's likely to write you then.
Do you guys think depression after a cycle could be linked to having the natural T shut off and not doing a proper PCT?
there's a strong connection between the 2. except for the fact that you get depression from losing strength and muscles and gaining fat and you don't look the way you did, as said, hormonal imbalances alone is likely to cause depression

PedritoHID

focus on yourself. workout, eat clean, read books, apply to some trainings about life, money, nutrition, business etc. you'll soon forget about her. But she's likely to write you then.
There is a saying that there is not a lot of money in revenge, but I'm training well to make gainz, get a hotter woman, and feel a little of revenge.

EMachine

There are moments in a person's life when we are tested. How are we going to react? Are we going to feel sorry for ourselves (perhaps for a day or two), or are we going to remind ourselves that no one, not even a really hot girlfriend have any power over us whatsoever! It's an attitude!!! As Bobby mentioned, turn pain into gains. Channel that energy into healthy and productive activities and there's nothing better than the gym for that. There are studies that show the relationship between low T and depression. Andropause is real and without proper TRT, depression will most likely be one of the consequences. Stay strong buddy! The best is yet to come!