Did I do this ventroglutes injection right?

So I’m taking a TRT dose of testosterone Cyp and only injecting about 0.4/0.5ml a week.

last time (first shot) I was terrified and decided to go subQ in the belly because I have a decent amount of fat there. It didn’t hurt going in but afterwards got a lot of pip and it swelled up a tiny bit and was uncomfortable when touched. It also bled a few drops and some gear came Back out so a bit of wastage.

so today I tried the ventroglutes because a lot of people say they have no major blood vessels or nerves and are safe. I tried for ages to feel the right place. Ended up standing and shifting my weight onto the foot and felt for a little muscular lump, also raised my leg to try and isolate the muscle. After I got the place I injected 90degrees and it went in like butter. No pain couldn’t even feel it.

I am using 29g 0.5inch BD insulin syringes. Draw and inject with the same.

problem is because I couldn’t feel it don’t know if I got it in the muscle. I didn’t aspirate after reading that is old advice and not needed in certain sites. Whilst injecting it bled a bit towards the end but I kept injecting and when I took it out stopped the bleeding with a tissue.

now I can’t feel it at all unlike when I did the belly shot. Did any test get wasted with the bleeding?

and how do I know if it got to the muscle or was in the fat? Do you think it made it to shallow IM at least?

4AD9315C-5DDD-41ED-8F15-78D1B54E749F.jpegI’ve attached some pictures please let me know if it looks like the right spot.thanks lads, just scared doing this the first time!

otfjoey300

So I’m taking a TRT dose of testosterone Cyp and only injecting about 0.4/0.5ml a week.

last time (first shot) I was terrified and decided to go subQ in the belly because I have a decent amount of fat there. It didn’t hurt going in but afterwards got a lot of pip and it swelled up a tiny bit and was uncomfortable when touched. It also bled a few drops and some gear came Back out so a bit of wastage.

so today I tried the ventroglutes because a lot of people say they have no major blood vessels or nerves and are safe. I tried for ages to feel the right place. Ended up standing and shifting my weight onto the foot and felt for a little muscular lump, also raised my leg to try and isolate the muscle. After I got the place I injected 90degrees and it went in like butter. No pain couldn’t even feel it.

I am using 29g 0.5inch BD insulin syringes. Draw and inject with the same.

problem is because I couldn’t feel it don’t know if I got it in the muscle. I didn’t aspirate after reading that is old advice and not needed in certain sites. Whilst injecting it bled a bit towards the end but I kept injecting and when I took it out stopped the bleeding with a tissue.

now I can’t feel it at all unlike when I did the belly shot. Did any test get wasted with the bleeding?

and how do I know if it got to the muscle or was in the fat? Do you think it made it to shallow IM at least?

View attachment 864507I’ve attached some pictures please let me know if it looks like the right spot.thanks lads, just scared doing this the first time!
You should be going deeper especially if you have thicker spots of fat on these areas. I’m lean and use a 1 inch…

MONSTRO

I love ventral glutes because less fat than glutes and better absortion . Yes a around that place , a 25g 1" is perfect for that .