Did I get scammed?

I made an order with anabolic-fuel24. I asked for a tracking number and they said to send my order ID. Now, their email address is not found. I can no longer email them. As if I've been blocked. Did i get scammed? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 45086

Just curious. Did someone on here tell you to use them? We all give advice on who to use and I know I have never told anyone to go through them. We recommend very trustworthy sites so I don't understand why someone goes somewhere else.

Just curious. Did someone on here tell you to use them? We all give advice on who to use and I know I have never told anyone to go through them. We recommend very trustworthy sites so I don't understand why someone goes somewhere else.

Well, they are on the first page of Top Rated Sources and shows 'verified'. And their prices were good so I ordered. Seemed legit. And I believe someone here said they were good. For those reasons, i ordered.

bobby ricky

What are avatars?
The picture of my little arm is my avatar. Look at other avatars and compare them to suppliers. The avatars that speak on this forum are the real deal and will not do you wrong. When you deal with them be patient and be nice because they are doing you a favor πŸ‘

Gainz.

The picture of my little arm is my avatar. Look at other avatars and compare them to suppliers. The avatars that speak on this forum are the real deal and will not do you wrong. When you deal with them be patient and be nice because they are doing you a favor πŸ‘
Your little arm? Who are you trying to kid!

And he's right, anabolic fuel is a top rated source.
So... I would go into the source section. The sources here really have to earn their place. It could be a very simple mistake or just something lost in translation. I know most of the sources will go out of their way to make things right. So if I was you I would reach out, it might take a day or 2 but I'm fairly confident you will get what you need brother

Your little arm? Who are you trying to kid!

And he's right, anabolic fuel is a top rated source.
So... I would go into the source section. The sources here really have to earn their place. It could be a very simple mistake or just something lost in translation. I know most of the sources will go out of their way to make things right. So if I was you I would reach out, it might take a day or 2 but I'm fairly confident you will get what you need brother
Well, that would be great. Usually if its too good to be true I have found that it's not true. They were selling x10 1ml of Test E for like $50.

But, I'll see if I can reach out to them through the source section here. I wouldn't know otherwise how to contact them if I can't email them from their site. Thanks a lot.

Gainz.

Well, that would be great. Usually if its too good to be true I have found that it's not true. They were selling x10 1ml of Test E for like $50.

But, I'll see if I can reach out to them through the source section here. I wouldn't know otherwise how to contact them if I can't email them from their site. Thanks a lot.
10ml of test for $50 is cheap... but its not insanely cheap. But yeah because of the products on these sites its not uncommon for them to get taken down.
Just have some faith and hopefully one of the people with more influence on here will see your problem and get everything situated for you

D

Deleted member 45086

I get 10 vials for $300 internationally. And it's as real as it gets.

Gainz.

So is that 10ml vials or 1ml vials?
That's 10, 10ml vials
They are usually between $65 to 80 a piece. But the more you buy at once the cheaper they get. Some places do buy 5 get 1 free. It also depends if you're buying from overseas. If you don't mind waiting, you can usually get more for less

PedritoHID

Hello guys
Are you looking for the best recommendations
Fatburners
HGH
Injectable and oral steroids
Peptides
Supplements etc
Fast muscles and mass gaining weight losing within few weeks cycle transformation πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’‰πŸ’‰ hit me up for more infos and questions I'm available βœ…βœ… trusted and verified vendor πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸ…πŸ… hit me up at +1(336)-310-9389 and place your orders πŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’΅πŸ’΅ fast shipping ✈️✈️ delivery πŸš›πŸš›βœ…πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’‰πŸ’‰

Lol, that's what every car salesman would say: "This car is amazing kid, never been in an accident, never had any broken part including the engine, his owner barely drove it even though it has 200k miles on it, but hey act now cause the special offer is for today and today only"

Gainz.

Lol, that's what every car salesman would say: "This car is amazing kid, never been in an accident, never had any broken part including the engine, his owner barely drove it even though it has 200k miles on it, but hey act now cause the special offer is for today and today only"

Attachments

• 0833bfda0ca49064150f4cd5ea00cddb6cb10a326fc905b58b2db0530487d013_1.jpg
    0833bfda0ca49064150f4cd5ea00cddb6cb10a326fc905b58b2db0530487d013_1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

I understand you are getting such feels
Due to the numerous frauds roaming out there in our world today, at times I turn to wonder what this beautiful place is becoming. I will need you to understand that things like that do not exists here as we've taken measures in eradicating that and impersonators as well. We've never disappointed or had any bad repute/records with our buyers
Dude there's a whole list of sources here that fought tooth and nail to earn a spot here. With thousands of sales and thousands of reviews from the very people you are trying to sell to. Not one of them is going "door to door" trying to push it, and most certainly not dropping their phone number in the comments.
Its against the rules to do what you're doing... so not only do I doubt anyone will buy anything from you, but I doubt you'll be here much longer.
I'm not trying to be that guy, or be a jerk. But this place has worked perfectly with the rules just the way they are. Every week we get a member like you who makes the same posts, then are gone soon after.
Now if you're genuinely trying to be a legitimate source there are ways to go about that. but going post to post like a snake oil salesman isn't the way.