Did I get scammed?

D

Deleted member 45086

Dude there's a whole list of sources here that fought tooth and nail to earn a spot here. With thousands of sales and thousands of reviews from the very people you are trying to sell to. Not one of them is going "door to door" trying to push it, and most certainly not dropping their phone number in the comments.
Its against the rules to do what you're doing... so not only do I doubt anyone will buy anything from you, but I doubt you'll be here much longer.
I'm not trying to be that guy, or be a jerk. But this place has worked perfectly with the rules just the way they are. Every week we get a member like you who makes the same posts, then are gone soon after.
Now if you're genuinely trying to be a legitimate source there are ways to go about that. but going post to post like a snake oil salesman isn't the way.
Dang AJ you are intimidating me and I ain't even trying to sell anything. Your new nickname is "Gator".

Pedrito0906

Dude there's a whole list of sources here that fought tooth and nail to earn a spot here. With thousands of sales and thousands of reviews from the very people you are trying to sell to. Not one of them is going "door to door" trying to push it, and most certainly not dropping their phone number in the comments.
Its against the rules to do what you're doing... so not only do I doubt anyone will buy anything from you, but I doubt you'll be here much longer.
I'm not trying to be that guy, or be a jerk. But this place has worked perfectly with the rules just the way they are. Every week we get a member like you who makes the same posts, then are gone soon after.
Now if you're genuinely trying to be a legitimate source there are ways to go about that. but going post to post like a snake oil salesman isn't the way.
Damn, Bandit laying down the rulez

I just need to state here that my order with the folks mentioned in the OP came through. I did recieve my order in good time, coming from UK. The prices were good. I did make an order with iron daddy and that order was much smoother. They confirmed my order with a tracking number and in good time. Very pleased with iron daddy. As for the other folks, anabolic fuel-24, I am pleased i got my order because now I have a good supply of gear but I was confused if I had gotten scammed because their website and email contact became unavailable to me after placing the order and I never got confirmation with tracking number to confirm the order. FYI

Gainz.

I just need to state here that my order with the folks mentioned in the OP came through. I did recieve my order in good time, coming from UK. The prices were good. I did make an order with iron daddy and that order was much smoother. They confirmed my order with a tracking number and in good time. Very pleased with iron daddy. As for the other folks, anabolic fuel-24, I am pleased i got my order because now I have a good supply of gear but I was confused if I had gotten scammed because their website and email contact became unavailable to me after placing the order and I never got confirmation with tracking number to confirm the order. FYI
I was just talking about you, And this situation to my gf today. I was wondering how you made out. I was extremely confident that you would get what you needed.(just wasn't sure how long it would take) because the sources here definitely have to earn their spot. Metal momma 😁 is my favorite source too! I got my order from the u.k and it came in 9 days... I was beyond shocked!

Glad everything worked out brother

Jat

I ordered of a site I use to use and they sent email saying they sent it, not no tel to emails.. been waiting 3 weeks now. Can anyone here tell me if they have gone under and are now a scam? In Oz it seems harder to get reputable places to order from

Gainz.

I ordered of a site I use to use and they sent email saying they sent it, not no tel to emails.. been waiting 3 weeks now. Can anyone here tell me if they have gone under and are now a scam? In Oz it seems harder to get reputable places to order from
Is it one of the sources here?

D

Deleted member 45086

Hey if you're in Australia give Rhino a holler. He's on here and a good feller.

Gainz.

Not that I can see. I’m new here but and never used forums before, so unsure navigating around. Can I say the site here and see if anything else has used them?
I'm not 100% on that part of the rules... if its not a source here, and you're telling people to stay away from it... I mean... I would assume.
But you can say it without saying it... like my favorite source is "metal momma" 🤣 and another person said to stay away from "rip off r us" even though its not the name... we all know what we mean

Jat

Hahha ok. I used a “Astralian steroids” and they use to be great but getting no reply on email seems strange as anytime I used to they would reply pretty quick and gear use to be quick too but I got nothing now.
Just not sure if they are still legit

Gainz.

Hahha ok. I used a “Astralian steroids” and they use to be great but getting no reply on email seems strange as anytime I used to they would reply pretty quick and gear use to be quick too but I got nothing now.
It's not uncommon for these sites to "go dark" or just be taken down all together. I hope you get it figured out, but if you use one of the top rated sources here, you won't have to worry about not getting your stuff. Maybe make a thread in the source section... maybe someone knows something about that site. I just went through several pages of the sources here and didn't see it...

vt99

yeah I got done by them too. tried to say they sent it twice and it got stopped. but if it's got my address I'm sure I would be getting a call. Used " aus. bolic" and they were good but went dark on last order and noone got there orders. Now looking for a new one.

Aussie

yeah I got done by them too. tried to say they sent it twice and it got stopped. but if it's got my address I'm sure I would be getting a call. Used " aus. bolic" and they were good but went dark on last order and noone got there orders. Now looking for a new one.
Why aren’t you on the Australian forum that has legit sponsors

vt99

Why aren’t you on the Australian forum that has legit sponsors
Im only new to all this, that was my first try at it, the tren was good and dianobol. They seemed like a good source but they got a knock at the door and now dispeared. I didnt know there was an aussie site to see who was verified. The first one scammed me for 300

vt99

It's not uncommon for these sites to "go dark" or just be taken down all together. I hope you get it figured out, but if you use one of the top rated sources here, you won't have to worry about not getting your stuff. Maybe make a thread in the source section... maybe someone knows something about that site. I just went through several pages of the sources here and didn't see it...
I havent seen any that are from australia. the customs here is crazy and had stuff confiscated before. Any from australia is mailing it seems to be fine in country.

Aussie

Im only new to all this, that was my first try at it, the tren was good and dianobol. They seemed like a good source but they got a knock at the door and now dispeared. I didnt know there was an aussie site to see who was verified. The first one scammed me for 300
Send pm