Difference in pricing

Alexdb2022

I just wanted your guys opinion.
Example- 10ml-100/ml xeno-$122
10ml-100/ml magnum labs-$30
And everything in between. Are these qualities really that different? That is a HUGE price gap to me. But then for example test p from Ultima is the cheapest at $30 and their NPP is mid priced range. Why the difference in pricing when the lab results show the same results. I get maybe one is mass producing more of certain ones, but doesn’t this seem odd to anyone? What brands have been solid for years for you guys? I’d like to select a good one and stick to it honestly.
Thanks for the help

HGH.to

You seem to be in the USA considering the brands you're talking about. Some of the most popular brands are Beligas and Odin - you can't go wrong with them. But Ultima is good too.

Alexdb2022

You seem to be in the USA considering the brands you're talking about. Some of the most popular brands are Beligas and Odin - you can't go wrong with them. But Ultima is good too.
I’ve always used Odin. No complaints. Just a little spender but worth it imo. I had a really bad experience with some Ultima test p and won’t use that brand again.

seymour

Beligas is my favorite for US Domestic. I also have some Odin. However, I have never used Odin yet. Heard good things though. Hard to imagine that anything will top Beligas for me when it comes to US Domestic.

If ever I'm unable to get Beligas with US Domestic then I have always tried to get Balkan, SP Labs, or Dragon Pharma from International. This is riskier with customs. I've never had an issue knock on wood...one thing that helps with that is not frequently getting shipments coming through customs. If you get 1 every 3 or 4 months seems to be legit. IF you try this I'm NOT guaranteeing you will get your gear and it not get seized so this is at your own risk. Just wanting to give ya feedback on best brands overseas. IF you get a seizure letter ever, just rip that bitch up and don't respond. Take pics first though...a lot of retailers will send another shipment if you prove the seizure letter.

Alexdb2022

Beligas is my favorite for US Domestic. I also have some Odin. However, I have never used Odin yet. Heard good things though. Hard to imagine that anything will top Beligas for me when it comes to US Domestic.

If ever I'm unable to get Beligas with US Domestic then I have always tried to get Balkan, SP Labs, or Dragon Pharma from International. This is riskier with customs. I've never had an issue knock on wood...one thing that helps with that is not frequently getting shipments coming through customs. If you get 1 every 3 or 4 months seems to be legit. IF you try this I'm NOT guaranteeing you will get your gear and it not get seized so this is at your own risk. Just wanting to give ya feedback on best brands overseas. IF you get a seizure letter ever, just rip that bitch up and don't respond. Take pics first though...a lot of retailers will send another shipment if you prove the seizure letter.
Yea I ordered some Clen from overseas and it’s been taking foreverrrr. Don’t think I’ll do that again. And yea the letter has happened to me before lol. Steroidify does refund you with proof which was nice. I’ll give bel a try I think! Odin has been solid for me!