Difference is quad size

J

Jeromes

to you and all the other members I have offended, and if you want to ban me totally understandable but I would like to say sorry to you and all the  members here Sincerely 

J

Jeromes

strong for my behavior and they can ban me, just want to say that to You

J

Jeromes

to you as well, I think the animosity was mainly between me and you so do your duty.im not apologizing to save my ass from being banned I'm doing it because if negativly impacted you then again I'm sorry sincerely 

blastthru23

Its been a bit of a rough road, and I appreciate that you have made an apology, thank you. What i think would be a good idea is to go reintroduce yourself, let is know why you are here at MG, because its quite unclear. Give some background, what you are seeking to accomplish in the bb/pl/sm lifestyle. Its just a courtesy, and that way all can see that you are actually here to contribute in a meaningful way. Then, after a bit, talk a little shit now and then. Think of it this way perhaps: You walk into tje loval dive bar for the first tome and see a group of guys and ladies shootin the shit all friendly and what not. Do you start talking by acting cocky, or do you say hey, name is Billy, im new here in town, whats the thing to do round these parts? One manner may leave you on the floor and out the door, the other may end up with drink in hand and a smile on your face. We are a patient bunch, some more than others, but, thats what makes a family what it is. And, thats what we are here: Family. And, when one gets disrespected in some way, we all have been disrespected. I understand this is the internet, and ssome things get lost in translation. 

Again, thank you for the apology. There is a way to make ammends. Its up to you how you would like to do that.

strong

Jeromes, It takes a man to do what you are doing.. A lot of the men on this site have put their lives on the line for the freedom we share. A lot of us have taken Lives and given life. I myself am not the most stable person. It takes a lot of work for me to get through a day and stay positive. I sincerely appreciate how you have responded... Thank you.. Now, We move on... By moving on, we move forward to positivity...

SemperFi

I don't want to see you banned brother.... I want to see you become better than you are.

Apology accepted and appreciated! No looking back.... we are not headed that way.

SEMPER FI