Different steroid types?

Bobbyf94

So I have a few different types of steroids. What’s the best way to take these? Should I use the pills or the vials first? I’ve taken steroids before but never with a variety like that.

I have D bol in white powder form, I have about 40-50 blue D bol pills, and two vials of testosterone.

Which ones do I use first? And how often/how many pills or injections at a time?

suppsforlife

Dbol as powder should be reconstituted and injected??
Dbol tablets is by far the most common form of using it
vial of testosterone what ester? Test Prop, Cyp, Enanth? Sustanon?
Which ones do I use first?
only testosterone injection you use first for your cycle. but you should tell some more info about yourself. goals, stats etc.
And how often/how many pills or injections at a time?
you can use Test injections alone with or without Dbol pills. I wouldn't recommend Dbol pills alone though. So, for first time you should run test injections if you never used a cycle of steroids.
again, to help you more, you need to share more info

Bobbyf94

I have a bottle of GP test propionate 100 mg bottle.And a bottle of test bottle of enanthate, 250 mg. I’ve done a cycle before but never done the pills. I have about 30-40 blue d bol pills.
I’m wondering if I take the pills separately or with the injections.

A little about myself as asked I’m 27 and previously took a 16 weeks cycle a couple years ago, I weigh around 160 currently and want to get back up to 175.

BiggyBill

Go for test enanthate 1 ml twice a week (monday and thursday) = 2 ml weekly = 500 mg. With good diet and workout that’s enough to get to ur goal. No need to add dbol pills

BodyGear

is your diet and workout on point?? these "bottles and pills" won't really help as long as the diet and training schedule isn't perfect, or at least near it.
gotta agree with this, hgh is right. roids are only going to boost your gains faster or if you plateau naturally. but if you never hit the gym or continue with junk foods, roids aren't only not going to be helpful, but they would screw you up too

Bobbyf94

My diet is on point and I go to the gym at least 5-6 days a week. I’m a little over a month into my cycle now what should my dosage be? Or at least what’s the max dosage that I’m able to do safely?

Bobbyf94

I’m in the middle of my second month right now. I’ve been doing 1.5 ml the last two weeks. Overall I feel fine no anger or anything like that. Just wondering if I’m doing too much or too little.

suppsforlife

I’m in the middle of my second month right now. I’ve been doing 1.5 ml the last two weeks. Overall I feel fine no anger or anything like that. Just wondering if I’m doing too much or too little.
as long as you're not feeling any negative side effects - you're good.
also is it normal for the site to bleed a little bit afterwards?
some bleed, others don't. but that's normal, don't worry. just wipe the area with alcohol

BiggyBill

also is it normal for the site to bleed a little bit afterwards?
No worries
As supps mentioned- as long as u don’t experience side effects, you’re fine. You would need to adjust in case u do experience any

Bobbyf94

Is it possible to put on 7-10 pounds in one month with testosterone enanthate? I have about 3 1/2 bottles. And if yes how many ML should I be using per week?

D

Deleted member 45086

Is it possible to put on 7-10 pounds in one month with testosterone enanthate? I have about 3 1/2 bottles. And if yes how many ML should I be using per week?
Yep. Some will be water retention and some will be muscle. And of course it depends on your diet.

D

Deleted member 45086

Post all your stats. Age, ht, wt, lifting routine and experience and someone will help you with your cycle.

Bobbyf94

I’m 27 about 155 and work out about 5 days a week. I’ve done a few cycles in the past but I want to put weight on faster than usual. I took 1.2 ML this afternoon before the gym. How many ML is recommended per week for maximum results and performance.

rosoo

I’m 27 about 155 and work out about 5 days a week. I’ve done a few cycles in the past but I want to put weight on faster than usual. I took 1.2 ML this afternoon before the gym. How many ML is recommended per week for maximum results and performance.
It is not so much of you put as much into your body you will end up gaining more.. and by reading what you posted, you have the wrong idea of what gear would do.

And the ml you referring to also depends on how many mg per ml of content it is in the Vail, it is not so much on how much ml but more of how many ml per mg of the content is (each have different concentration)

Proper diet and enough sleep is important for growth as well

For your age, to increase your mass, a mass gainer would be much suitable, and by over doing what you doing right now might not be something good for your health in long run