Dihydroboldenone. DHB

Welderman

Guess I never noticed this before. Site said that this is quite a bit more anabolic than nandralone. Anyone with experience with it. Always thought it was like eq but undoubtedly I was very wrong.

Welderman

Guess I never noticed this before. Site said that this is quite a bit more anabolic than nandralone. Anyone with experience with it. Always thought it was like eq but undoubtedly I was very wrong.
Anabolic ratio 200/100. Dry gains. Sounds good, they compared it alot to primo

Welderman

Pretty much do. 😂. No I will be done with tren in 6 weeks or so. That stuff is seriously too strong to run more than 12 weeks. Think I will run test 600 and DHB 4-500 on next run for 16-20 weeks. Talked to several guys that run it pretty much year round. Figure after tren, anadrol, dbol I ought to be big enough and really slow it down. Seriously wouldn't you agree. I mean do you realize when I do hit 400 bench that will be a 160lb increase I way less than a year. And I really haven't been reckless but I have worked this body over. Think a long slow cycle would be the safe way to go

suppsforlife

Welderman

I will let ya critique this so I can go ahead and start planning.

Test c 750/week.
DHB 500/week.
Winstrol 50 last 8 weeks.

Upping test a little cause DHB doesn't aromatize, right? In fact it lowers estrogen. 12 weeks total. If it's still effective may lengthen 4-8 weeks, injectables only. I still have 4 vials of tren a that I can always add to jumpstart it but probably won't do that. This wouldn't start for at least 3 months as I still have a current cycle ongoing. This cycle should have zero side effects other than winstrol in which liver and cholesterol protection will be used.

Welderman

And yes my wife is totally cool with exception of tren which I think I can live without although I will miss her very much.

Twizted

So is the wife back on board with your gear usage? or are you still just taking "testosterone"

Welderman

So is the wife back on board with your gear usage? or are you still just taking "testosterone"
I'm gonna lay of tren after I finish this cycle. Other than that I should be ok. Tren has so many negative reviews. If they would make clear tren I would find a way to run it but the color makes it stand out. I might still find a way from time to time. 😂 But other than that I'm good.

Welderman

Well I was going to run dhb cycle next but everyone that I talk to is having serious sweating issues. Same reason I am stopping tren. Guess test, orals, eq or npp will be next cycle, not really what I wanted but I can definitely understand not wanting soaked sheets and pillows all the time. Don't really know any other options.

otfjoey300

DHB is more liver toxic and kidney toxic than previously thought: when you look at the effects on castrated rats, the risk outweighs the reward IMO. This isn’t to say DHB is useless per say, but I’ve never had such bad PIP from any other compounds , and I’ve tried a couple of different labs. If you do decide to run it alone or with TRT; you may be disappointed with results. Some people say it blows you up ; I experienced slight change in the shape of my delts. And vascularity improved after 8 weeks. I was underwhelmed by the effects, and overwhelmed by the PIP. Go read more plates more dates article on DHB and what it did to the liver weight of castrated rats compared to testosterone. Test grew more lean mass, and didn’t increase liver weight

otfjoey300

Welderman; if looking for a long, mild , good lean mass gainer cycle, look into
Test/NPP/Primobolan. Comparable to effects of tren physique wise, just a lot slower and wayyy less sides or risk of sides. Most guys have excellent blood work on a cycle like that. I’ve been hearing soooo many guys swear by test primo NPP lately

otfjoey300

Also: tren makes me sweat, but DHB didnt do that to me, that side effect of DHB is new to me ; haven’t heard any guys mention bad sweats from it

otfjoey300

I’m currently running 350 test decanoate split into two shots per week. And a full mL of NPP and a full mL of primo EOD. (Works out to about 400 of each per week. Week 4 and it’s kicking hard right now