DNP...ssshhh

Hulksmash91

Okay, first off I research before I ever think about a cycle. I have been looking into DNP, and it seems to be a very hush hush subject do to morons running crazy doses and not understanding half life and affects.  So whats everyone's input. They guys that have taken it...how were your results? And if anyone knows a good source,  id love a pm. Thanks

siegmund

×2 what milkin said ,,are you going on stage ,,diet will get weight right along with discipline ,,don't depend on dnp, its horrible for everything,,and risky hulksmash ,you been around a while  ,,for me I see no need for this shit ,,were novoice ,unless something changed ,run a prop cutter with propper diet ,just my opion ,,no need for the dnp shit 

Hulksmash91

Thanks for your input guys. I'm already naturally lean. I love to do my research and I try to be well rounded. I tend to have tons of guys in the gym asking me for advice or I see these dumb asses that have no clue and need a good smack. Trying it would be more of an informative test. Id like to find some so I can use and review it. Post before and after pictures and be able to help people with the knowledge. 

SharonKY

Please dont run it...it's too risky for anyone.  I dont know what is so great about constantly sweating and possibly cooking yourself from the inside out. 

calmb4dastorm

Stay as far away from that crap as possible!!! Like Sieg said, proper diet and a good cut cycle will do you good! Dnp can fry your insides. 

swolesam

LOL... DNP you say?

Do you know what its composed of? Do you know its primarily used in the manufacturing of dyes, wood preservatives, and as a freaking pesticide?? DNP has also been used to make explosives!! Doesnt sound like anything i want NEAR me let alone IN my body. If you are well researched as you say you are, you will want to dig DEEP into the mode of action and the action pathways of this drug before venturing off to test it out even in miniature quantities/at all.

For starters, wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol

I do not recommend it to you or your worst enemy especially when there is SO MANY other alternatives out there.

Dolf

Talking with ermahgerd the other day about taboo compounds I mentioned insulin, but dnp is on that list as well. Its definitely a very dangerous and possibly deadly thing to use. +2 sam

Ermahgerd

For sure man, could you imagine some idiot running them together? I mean I'm sure it's happened but holy shit, that's not sacrifice and dedication to your sport. That's just ignorant and wreck less. 

swolesam

totally agree Erm! When i have the option to use the elevator, why would i opt to jump off the top of a 20 story building rather than take the elevator? Makes no sense.

I have a different opinion about insulin though. Its lethal if misused but for the hard gainer types that have no insulin resistance, it could be a game changer from heaven. But again, its not a forgiving drug in the sense that if you use high dose by "mistake" its your life at stake.

Ermahgerd

True, insulin isn't straight up poison lol and can be used safely and effectively. 

I guess it comes down to the individual, if you abuse any type of drug it could prove to have fatal consequences. 

Dolf

IMO certain compounds should only be used by pro competitors who are closely monitored by coaches, trainers, and doctors. Idiots getting ahold of these type compounds and hurting themselves just gives fuel to the fire for advocates who are against the use of all aas. You know....the same idiots who think aas shrink your dick and we all roid rage.

SemperFi

"the same idiots who think aas shrink your dick and we all roid rage."

They must be related to the idiot you saw masturbating on the freeway! You know that will make you go blind. ;)

SEMPER FI

logical1

DNP is a very effective chemical that requires user knowledge. Ignorance of this compound is generally perpetuated by the masses who have not read enough to actually be informed about use and or abuse. It's like the others have said, it's a dangerous chemic that can be used effectively and or abused with catastrophic results. Like AAS, I would think that most people have done some study prior to jumping on a cycle, whether it's deca or maybe just clenbuterol. It pays dividends to understand about what you choose to put into your body. It's 2016 and the knowledge is out there. Seek it, and make sure to fact check your bro-scientists. We don't always know everything.

SemperFi

Not on my watch. Russian roulette and a compound that should be avoided at all costs. But good advice overall.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

x2 SemperFi.

agreed.anything thats used as a pesticide or used to make explosives is not going in my body regardless of quantity. Im sure rat poison can be used for the same purpose "in a small quantity", dont mean im stupid to try it.