Do side effects mean you are wasting gear?

B

Bulkbeef

Since side effects like high estro are from test converting does that mean your gear is being wasted? I have been telling this to my buddies but i'm not even sure.

siegmund

Good question ,and thinking about it ,I would say ( this is only a guess!!!) I would guess if you were getting sides ,that would mean that the compound is working and with working ,,that answers it self ,,but I know with me ,when I was getting sides ,I couldn't eat right ,sleep right ,train right  etc. Etc. So my guess answer would be ,,the compound is working, so yes its working properly ,but in the other side of coin  experiencing sides ,will physically, not be productive ,due to lack of sides ,,I'm interested in hearing the answer to this myself good topic

Phillyeagles

I don't think so..Not 100% but I believe the estrogen conversion is more like a side effect in essence of legit gear. It means the test is working properly so you have that natural conversion to estro that takes place from the extra test in your system. but just because it's converting doesn't mean the test is wasted, it just happens naturally and that why we control our estro with ai's while on cycle. It's like when you get prescribed pain medicine, a lot of times they will give you something for nausea too. It's just something that happens. We take a medication but than have to deal with the side effects and treat those too. It's a never ending cycle. Lol

milkin

For sure, sides are an indication of legitimacy Phillyeagls. +1 PE.

That's why we are so adamant about members leaving a good detailed description of "The products Effects" when performing a source review. As for bulks question, the ramification of not running a cycle properly would result in the wasting of gear. During a cycle, the rapid aromatase process, conversion of testosterone to estrogen, can deplete testosterone levels while raising E2. If not contained, high E2 binds to testostrone resulting in less free testosterone leaving less for building muscle.