Do you think bodybuilder is only Ped´s? Think again

MONSTRO

Is so easy to understand how training is so important when you see the biggest athletes training ( Ronnie, Dorian , Dallas Mc Carver, Nick Walker ) . If the anabolics is the secret why this top athletes suffer so much on training ?

And the food , if you see Jay Cutler video eating during the night to win Mr Olympia over the best all time Ronnie Coleman , do you still think food is not one of the most important thinks in this sport ?

Yes and rest you need to have a 8 hours deep sleep and if possible some naps during the day to garanted you are fully recovered from your intense workouts

Anabolics will improve absortion of nutrients , recovery of training but is results are always dependent from how hard you train , how perfect is your diet and if you sleep and rest enough. Beginners always think the more you use the bigger you get and this is not the reality because when you are a beginner you will not gain more muscle using 2gr test instead of 500mg week. Is this true? Of course because when you’re a beginner anything works great and you grow easy. The dosages should be increased only when gains stop and you are getting bigger and bigger , and tha´s why top pros use more than us ( because they need to keep all that muscle) but we never need that amount since we have much less muscle .
What do you think is good genetics? I said is the one that can put on mass so quick with less gear, less food and training light , This is why Dexter Jackson stay on action until 50 years old

Be smart , stay healthy using the less gear you need , not forcing food and training smart without crazy weights and compound movements . .

Bodybuilding is easy and simple , don’t complicate it !
MONSTRO

suppsforlife

Indeed, a lot of beginners made a lot of mistakes simply because there was nobody to help them. But nowadays, with the internet under our fingers, especially Muscle Gurus - that's so easy to learn.

MONSTRO

oooo yeah, I can feel you there
Why i try to help beginners ? simply because when i begin nobody help me and i made alot mistakes that destroy my possible great future in this sport . If i have some help i could be on another level . Remember i never train on comercial gyms , only begin gear at 32.

HGH.to

That's why we're all so grateful for your help. Beginner or not, is always interesting to read your posts.