Does anybody from europe make their own steroids

Vart

I’ve been looking into making my own steroids because its way cheaper, one vial of test e costs me 40 euro compared to 4 euro if made by myself. Does anybody in the eu have experience with shopping the material needed(benzoly alchol, benzoly benzonate and grapeseed oil) any sources would be appreciated.

suppsforlife

Not sure how worthy it is considered that you need to be extremely careful to avoid infections...
as for your question... nope, can't help...

MusculeX

+1 in regards to infection awareness. Would definitely consider labs over home brewing. And nope, cannot advise on anything regarding your question

Vart

+1 in regards to infection awareness. Would definitely consider labs over home brewing. And nope, cannot advise on anything regarding your question
Infection cant be a problem if you wash with distilled water before coocking and the benzoly alchol sterelizes the mixture. It would definitly be worth to do it if ur broke

MusculeX

Infection cant be a problem if you wash with distilled water before coocking and the benzoly alchol sterelizes the mixture. It would definitly be worth to do it if ur broke
It sure can save you some money, no offense! Just pointing out the tricky side of it...

bobby ricky

Consider the extra money you spend to buy from the great suppliers on this site your insurance policy. 3 years no infections or problems 👍

kingswe3are

Over the years I have gotten my gear from 2 different guys that brewed their own. 1 was a chemistry major in college and the other was an older competitor & gym rat. Both had fire shit and both said once they were able to find quality raw the process wasn’t that hard. They both would go into detail on the process. Seemed way over my head, but it is definitely possible!! They also had great prices!!

Gainz.

As a pretty broke bitch... well I make really good money... I just have lots of people who depend on my paycheck. If you're that broke... maybe gear isn't the lifestyle for you. I don't mean that in a bad way. Trust me I get the struggle.
But you can get a quality vial of test for $50 bucks.
If you're doing trt, at 150mg a week... a 300mg vial is $50. 20 weeks per vial, 52 weeks in a year, that's 3 vials. So $150 plus $30 in shipping so $180 (minus $15 if you bitcoin 😁) so 12 months in a year, 180÷12 is $15 bucks a month(or $3.40 a week).... my Netflix cost more than that.

Even pretty expensive cycles that you need 4 vials of test and 2 vials of tren ($400) for 16 weeks is only $25 a week for the cycle. if you can't afford that, you can't afford to eat, train or recover correctly. I spend WAY more on food than I do on my cycle every week.
Again brother, I'm really not trying to sound like a dick. I'm by no means bragging... I live that broke life too. I'm just pointing out that gear is the cheapest part of this hobby!
Not to mention if you get caught getting raws sent to your house... you have a whole different problem on your hands. But I would be interested to see what the start up costs for a decent size lab would be. Raws, oils, alcohol, tubes, beakers... fucking bunsen burners... 😂🤣... I'm really curious to know what that price is. Then how long it would take to see a return on your investment.
Sorry... I grew up selling shit I shouldn't of... sometimes that's hard to shake 😂.

Vart

As a pretty broke bitch... well I make really good money... I just have lots of people who depend on my paycheck. If you're that broke... maybe gear isn't the lifestyle for you. I don't mean that in a bad way. Trust me I get the struggle.
But you can get a quality vial of test for $50 bucks.
If you're doing trt, at 150mg a week... a 300mg vial is $50. 20 weeks per vial, 52 weeks in a year, that's 3 vials. So $150 plus $30 in shipping so $180 (minus $15 if you bitcoin 😁) so 12 months in a year, 180÷12 is $15 bucks a month(or $3.40 a week).... my Netflix cost more than that.

Even pretty expensive cycles that you need 4 vials of test and 2 vials of tren ($400) for 16 weeks is only $25 a week for the cycle. if you can't afford that, you can't afford to eat, train or recover correctly. I spend WAY more on food than I do on my cycle every week.
Again brother, I'm really not trying to sound like a dick. I'm by no means bragging... I live that broke life too. I'm just pointing out that gear is the cheapest part of this hobby!
Not to mention if you get caught getting raws sent to your house... you have a whole different problem on your hands. But I would be interested to see what the start up costs for a decent size lab would be. Raws, oils, alcohol, tubes, beakers... fucking bunsen burners... 😂🤣... I'm really curious to know what that price is. Then how long it would take to see a return on your investment.
Sorry... I grew up selling shit I shouldn't of... sometimes that's hard to shake 😂.
😂its not even that expensive maybe 250 euro at most then for 40 euro you can make 10 vials of test