does it work? sarms?

Imgame

you mean to tell me theres no sarms that have the potential to grow muscle at a higher rate then without nothing just value your opinion imgame? wat about Mgf?
You asked for
which sarms helps put muscle on fast or is there any?
Now last time I checked tren is a sarm so if I have to answer this honestly I say go with tren. Why fuck around with growing 1kg a year when your can grow 1kg a month?

suppsforlife

Why fuck around with growing 1kg a year when your can grow 1kg a month?
because Tren is dangerous? Trenbolone is a great compound, no doubt, but you just can't deny the fact that it's dangerous especially if you have no idea wtf are you taking and how to do it correctly

unclem

You asked for

Now last time I checked tren is a sarm so if I have to answer this honestly I say go with tren. Why fuck around with growing 1kg a year when your can grow 1kg a month?
true, i got muscle that hasnt filled back in yet. but if tren is whats good ill take it. ive done tons of tren over the yrs. thank you.

Imgame

because Tren is dangerous? Trenbolone is a great compound, no doubt, but you just can't deny the fact that it's dangerous especially if you have no idea wtf are you taking and how to do it correctly
What you are saying goes for all sarms. Tren has been studied more than all of them. I wouldn’t use anything else

suppsforlife

What you are saying goes for all sarms. Tren has been studied more than all of them. I wouldn’t use anything else
that's true, Tren has been studied more, but you can't deny Tren is way more dangerous than most SARMs. RAD-140, MK-2866, LGD-4033 - they are like candies compared to Tren. I am not a SARMs fan, honestly, I just try to say that Tren is more dangerous.

Imgame

that's true, Tren has been studied more, but you can't deny Tren is way more dangerous than most SARMs. RAD-140, MK-2866, LGD-4033 - they are like candies compared to Tren. I am not a SARMs fan, honestly, I just try to say that Tren is more dangerous.
Every thing is dangerous if you’re a dumb cunt.
Don’t go taking anything unless you have done your research

HGH.to

agree with this
Every thing is dangerous if you’re a dumb cunt.
Don’t go taking anything unless you have done your research
and this too