Does real Test P Sting?

AlexSiks

Been using test cyp for years and no problem, I got test p from the same source because test c was sold out at the time so I got 4 vials to give it a go till c was restocked. Holy Crud this stuff burns and stings every drop going in. Buttocks, legs, you name it. And after I’m done, it keeps stinging for over an hour unless I ice it. If I don’t ice it right after, it gives some bad pip the day after. Is this normal for real test p? Is icing right after even a good idea ?

suppsforlife

about ice - if it works, then is not bad. It won't interefere with your test.
about your question - yes, Test P is likely to be more painful than Test C because of the ester. Longer esters are released in the body slower. Imagine the pains from injectable Stanozolol that has no ester at all.
Also, do you know that Test Propionate should be used on a daily basis (unlike Test C which is used once or maximum twice weekly)?
You could try heating up the solution right before pinning to try lowering a bit the pains.
and yes, PIP (Post Injection Pain) is normal, lots of guys get it.

AlexSiks

about ice - if it works, then is not bad. It won't interefere with your test.
about your question - yes, Test P is likely to be more painful than Test C because of the ester. Longer esters are released in the body slower. Imagine the pains from injectable Stanozolol that has no ester at all.
Also, do you know that Test Propionate should be used on a daily basis (unlike Test C which is used once or maximum twice weekly)?
You could try heating up the solution right before pinning to try lowering a bit the pains.
and yes, PIP (Post Injection Pain) is normal, lots of guys get it.
That’s odd , I’ve never been told about using it every day. So from whT I read and researched, every other day should be more than enough to keep your test levels high. But I have also read that if you inject into the sub fat and not muscle, every 2 days is plenty. Every day wouldn’t seem practical for any injection with a 1 inch to 1.5 inch syringe. Where did you
Read that once daily is key ? Is there a dose in mind ? I also understand the Esther being shorter but still can’t tell why that leads to more pain. It’s weird

suppsforlife

you can use it every other day, but still many guys use it daily to get maximum stable blood levels.
Test P has a half life of 20 hours up to 3 days according to different sources. Assuming is 20 h, then using it every other day is good enough, but still a daily pin could maintain levels even more stable.
about the dose - depends on your weekly dosage.