Dosing

bobby ricky

I am On my 4 th week of a 12 week test only cycle.
test cyp is my ester that im using. I break my dose in 2 every week. Im only going to 400 a week and that will be my max on my first cycle. The way im taking it is in small increases.
example
week
1-260
2-260
3-320
4-320
And work my way up to 400 mg a week by week 8.
my question is should I go straight to 400 and stay there till the end? I have found that I needed a ai so im on arimidex .5 mgs every other day. Just want to get the most for my money and my work.

Dolf

Ramping up with test c is a waste on a 12 week cycle because of the half life. It takes 7 weeks for your blood levels to peak which gives you 6 weeks to reap the full benefits of max blood levels. Ramping up prolongs your body getting to peak levels and gives you less time to reap the full benefits.

As always keep in mind the gear is just an aid. Diet is king when it comes to achieving your goals. Food is the most anabolic substance you can put in your body.

bobby ricky

How about i start 400 this week. Just start over at 400 a week and since it’s a baby dose run it for 20 weeks.
ive seen people say they cruise on 400 a week.
that would give me 13 weeks at full blood levels.
When it comes to food
chicken breast
eggs
salmon
tuna
lean hamburger
berries
broccoli
steak
peanut butter
bananas
I eat like a dog. High quality in measured amounts.
very boaring but i like it.
I take in about 2500 calories a day and try to stay at 1gram per lb of body weight on my protein. Im at 234 lbs.

Papa.Smurf0311

yeah you need to start at 400 if thats what you want to start at. ramping it up every week is going to cause awkward blood serum levels. you can pin as much test as you want considering your experience. in your case id do 200 twice a week like monday night and friday morning or just do 200 every 4 days. yes AI about .5 e3d maybe.

bobby ricky

Thank you for chiming in. I pinned 200 this morning so im on my way. Upping my protein and cutting carbs a little. Carbs just bloat the shit out of me. More protein and more calories maks me tighter and harder. Too many carbs make me loose and fat feeling. When im done ill post pictures of my hard work.
Thanks again..

Dolf

Yes 200mg is fine. Depending on the muscle it's not necessarily the mg but how many ml you can pin. Large muscles like glutes and quads can take 3+ ml at a time whereas smaller muscles like delts and pecs are limited to 1.5 to 2ml depending on how big you are.

Papa.Smurf0311

yessir. take this first cycle as a good learning experience. youre in good hands here at muscle gurus. this is where I learned a ton of knowledge. try following people on youtube as well. Thomas Oconnor is a great guy to listen to.

bobby ricky

Thank you papa smurf, you guys have been so helpful here. Iron daddy steered me in your direction and I thank them for it.