Driadashop.eu Customer Discussions

G.O.D

CUSTOMER SUPPORT & ORDERING PROCESS
In my opinion they are absolutely the best Lab. out there, since I’m their customer they did take excellent care of me. Did answer all my questions politely and professional.

DELIVERY (T/A) & PACKAGING
My second order @ driadashop.eu did arrive in under one week in Central Europe. The shipment was properly packed with bubble wrap so that nothing was broken during transportation. The packaging of their gear is absolutely unique and reflects the quality of the contents. The packaging is actually so beautiful that you are reluctant to open it

PRODUCTS ORDERED
Sustalad, Cypilos, Primos, HCG, Arimidyn and HGH

PRODUCT EFFECTS
The products work exactly as they should and make a very high quality impression. As we know, every person is individual, but I don't feel any side effects at moderate doses. No PIP, No soreness

REVIEW
At Driada, you get what you pay for. So I would say Driada is always one step ahead of their competitors. They offer a high quality support like nobody else, like perfectly customized cycle support and professional advice. And they support blind tests of their products.
In addition, I am not aware of any other manufacturer out there whose products consistently make such a high-quality impression as the Gear from Driada.

DO YOU RECOMMEND THIS SUPPLIER?
Yes absolutely! As I mentioned above, Driada is therefore absolutely recommendable, for me DRIADA is the best LAB out there., with the best customer support plus the best customer service I've experienced in the industry so far.

Driada.jpeg

Lobo

I have been using Driada for over a year. I feel very comfortable. Serious, precise and well-organised company. Good products. These are the results!

Attachments

• 20240328_113017.jpg
    20240328_113017.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240328_113118[1].jpg
    20240328_113118[1].jpg
    789 KB · Views: 2