Driadashop.eu Customer Discussions

Aussie

We all want free samples
So sick of these suppliers that think they can post and get a Real review

Micka

Première commande reçue, emballage impeccable, et si il y a une question, il vous répondra par mail dans un bref délai. Merci driadamedicale @driadamedical.shop

Attachments

• _20230131_140245.JPG
    _20230131_140245.JPG
    597.2 KB · Views: 3

kawalaci

I write my opinion because I have been using steroids for 15 years and I know what it's like when something works and what it's like when I'm impotent from a brand !! This brand Driada didn't show any results for me...it literally made me zero! I have already bought several types of active ingredients and none of them worked, I am very nervous! I'm not interested in online tests and I don't take advice either! It doesn't work and that's the truth, and I'm not saying this out of malice! I also see that this brand is being promoted as coal in the online space, which raises questions from the start. Huge propaganda is at work here! Personally, I will never buy a Driada product again, I threw my money out the window! Private opinion, I am not a propagandist!

Aussie

I write my opinion because I have been using steroids for 15 years and I know what it's like when something works and what it's like when I'm impotent from a brand !! This brand Driada didn't show any results for me...it literally made me zero! I have already bought several types of active ingredients and none of them worked, I am very nervous! I'm not interested in online tests and I don't take advice either! It doesn't work and that's the truth, and I'm not saying this out of malice! I also see that this brand is being promoted as coal in the online space, which raises questions from the start. Huge propaganda is at work here! Personally, I will never buy a Driada product again, I threw my money out the window! Private opinion, I am not a propagandist!
Hey @Driada Medical how about explaining yourself ?
We all want to know why you sell bunk gear.
I think you need to refund this person or 3013EFB1-B639-42CB-8BA3-23D4CB4B1E89.jpeg

unclem

and the presentation looked so nice. give the guy a refund for given him garbage. thats why aussie says what he says it true bunk gear is what your doing, asshat.

unclem

View attachment 865571

Today is Tuesday, and you know that it's a good day for shopping, so...
Enjoy a 7% discount on all products! TODAY! :)

And, of course, don't forget to add our awesome Anavaros (Oxandrolone) to your cart because the 50% discount on this product will last until the end of the week only!

Coupon for Oxandrolone can be found on our Telegram Channel – https://t.me/driadamedicaleu
nobody going to order from you knowing you already gave bullshit gear once.

Firstly, when leaving a review, the client writes the order number so that we understand that this is really our client. Secondly, if you didn't like the effect from the drug, it would be really nice to indicate whet kind of drug it is and how exactly you have measured the effect- this was also not done.

We are absolutely confident in our products, which is why we are regularly financing the test of batches of our drugs in three different laboratories throughout the year. We also do blind testing by our clients so that everyone has the opportunity to check what he has purchased.

Moreover, Driada has created conditions under which, in case of blind testing, you will receive a monetary reward more than the cost of the test itself.

But even taking into account the material reward, you refused the opportunity to prove your words with evidence.
There are words that you don’t want to prove with the evidence, since it’s goal is not to search for the truth, but to deliberately denigrating the reputation.

You said Driada’s good reputation is propaganda… Hm, complex word, let’s check the dictionary to check it’s right meaning… “Propaganda is information, especially of biased or misleading nature, used to influence public opinion.”

So what comes out as a result? We are ready for any testing, and for our own money, with an additional payment to you. You are making empty statements designated to defame our honest reputation – so on whose side is propaganda and on whose side is honest business?

Aussie

Firstly, when leaving a review, the client writes the order number so that we understand that this is really our client. Secondly, if you didn't like the effect from the drug, it would be really nice to indicate whet kind of drug it is and how exactly you have measured the effect- this was also not done.

We are absolutely confident in our products, which is why we are regularly financing the test of batches of our drugs in three different laboratories throughout the year. We also do blind testing by our clients so that everyone has the opportunity to check what he has purchased.

Moreover, Driada has created conditions under which, in case of blind testing, you will receive a monetary reward more than the cost of the test itself.

But even taking into account the material reward, you refused the opportunity to prove your words with evidence.
There are words that you don’t want to prove with the evidence, since it’s goal is not to search for the truth, but to deliberately denigrating the reputation.

You said Driada’s good reputation is propaganda… Hm, complex word, let’s check the dictionary to check it’s right meaning… “Propaganda is information, especially of biased or misleading nature, used to influence public opinion.”

So what comes out as a result? We are ready for any testing, and for our own money, with an additional payment to you. You are making empty statements designated to defame our honest reputation – so on whose side is propaganda and on whose side is honest business?
Hey this isn’t your post anymore. We hijacked it
Now 6E564A51-B614-426E-A868-55DDCC1D0879.jpeg