Drop your favorite test ester and brand.

HGH.to

Testosterone Cypionate from literally any given USA brand is perfect. Can't say other countries' brands are not good - just never tried them

AlexSiks

Etho Test from Beligas. (that's testosterone enanthate) 300 mg / ml. always great results from it!
so weird thing, awhile ago when I was ordering belugas products, I noticed my recent orders weren’t kicking in or showing the same results like they used to. It was a 400 dollar order from the same place I buy from. So I had the stuff tested (test c) and it came back at 46 mg per ml. Found that extremely odd as it should’ve been at least 4-5 times more as advertised. So I contacted my source and they apologized and they sent a new batch. Before trying it on me, sent it for testing right away, this time it came back at 93 mg per ml which was still very off from the label. Stopped using them but last year tried them one more time and their test came back at 234 mg per ml. So has this ever happened to you ? Also yes paying for tests is kind of frustrating but I think it’s worth it in the long run

HulkSmashShan

so weird thing, awhile ago when I was ordering belugas products, I noticed my recent orders weren’t kicking in or showing the same results like they used to. It was a 400 dollar order from the same place I buy from. So I had the stuff tested (test c) and it came back at 46 mg per ml. Found that extremely odd as it should’ve been at least 4-5 times more as advertised. So I contacted my source and they apologized and they sent a new batch. Before trying it on me, sent it for testing right away, this time it came back at 93 mg per ml which was still very off from the label. Stopped using them but last year tried them one more time and their test came back at 234 mg per ml. So has this ever happened to you ? Also yes paying for tests is kind of frustrating but I think it’s worth it in the long run
I have no experience with the brand other than with clen. It sounds to me more like maybe your source was fucking you around. I guess ya never know but the mere fact that your source swapped it out for something else that tested differently is kinda a head scratcher for me.

AlexSiks

I have no experience with the brand other than with clen. It sounds to me more like maybe your source was fucking you around. I guess ya never know but the mere fact that your source swapped it out for something else that tested differently is kinda a head scratcher for me.
Idk my source was extremely good until that time. Plus my source was just a reseller, they some other brands as well, I’m realy thinking beligas Or whatever factory that got it from the main supplier sent over Some bad batches. I’ll never know though. I had the same experience with zphc. They’re either on point or low dosed. It’s honestly hot or miss with them as well. Dragon pharma has usually been good but I’m trying my damndest not to order internationally anymore considering the higher chances of getting caught now especially when it goes through Chicago. Had my friend who Is trying to go pro get his stuff confiscated and when they reshipped to a different name and adress, that got confiscated too. What sucks is it takes 3- 5 weeks to really know what’s going on with the package

HulkSmashShan

Idk my source was extremely good until that time. Plus my source was just a reseller, they some other brands as well, I’m realy thinking beligas Or whatever factory that got it from the main supplier sent over Some bad batches. I’ll never know though. I had the same experience with zphc. They’re either on point or low dosed. It’s honestly hot or miss with them as well. Dragon pharma has usually been good but I’m trying my damndest not to order internationally anymore considering the higher chances of getting caught now especially when it goes through Chicago. Had my friend who Is trying to go pro get his stuff confiscated and when they reshipped to a different name and adress, that got confiscated too. What sucks is it takes 3- 5 weeks to really know what’s going on with the package
Couldn't agree more with you. I will never go international.

AlexSiks

Couldn't agree more with you. I will never go international.
Even I got one of those “love letters” from customs once. Best thing is to not sign anything even if it says signature of compliance will lead to confiscation and destruction of property and no harm will come to you. Not signing it has the same results with the benefit of not even acknowledging you were involved

AlexSiks

I find it very strange. I always used Beligas and always had great results
Like I said, I used them for awhile too, but those two times I got orders with under doses made me skeptical of all orders from
Them. Maybe it really was Factory error but still, that’s a bad practice to produce that many vials in a batch with under dosed test. Their pills always come out good in test results though.

suppsforlife

Even I got one of those “love letters” from customs once. Best thing is to not sign anything even if it says signature of compliance will lead to confiscation and destruction of property and no harm will come to you. Not signing it has the same results with the benefit of not even acknowledging you were involved
absolutely right!

Like I said, I used them for awhile too, but those two times I got orders with under doses made me skeptical of all orders from
Them. Maybe it really was Factory error but still, that’s a bad practice to produce that many vials in a batch with under dosed test. Their pills always come out good in test results though.
sorry to hear about that and so strange. the beligas injections that were tested always showed great results. In fact, they usually had more than said (300 etho test actually showed 307-310)

BiggyBill

I'm trying to say that I still use Beligas nowadays with high success

Welderman

I'm going to go ahead and say this and I hope I don't offend anyone. But if really want to cut your chance of getting bunk gear go to whatever labs official website and see who their official distributors are. Odin and Beligas from the sources on here are going to be legit products, believe me I check them all out. Now if you order Odin or Beligas from a steroid site that isn't an official distributor you run the risk of getting counterfeit crap in a bottle. It's really that simple. Don't order steroids from a place that sells steroids and car parts. Lol

suppsforlife

Welder is right, as usual.
Odin is actually a very good brand. at least, none of my customers complained on it (and trust me, whenever something goes wrong - complaining is the first thing a person does, lol)