Drug test

Welderman

Pretty sure I know but just need reassurance. I guess they began random drug testing at my job. Steroids will not give a positive result for anything other than steroids, correct. Pct, ai, none of them do right. I know they don't check for steroids up here

HGH.to

highly depends on the tests they conduct. but I doubt those tests would check for steroids.
usually they test for marijuana, opioids, amphetamines and other narcotics

Welderman

Yes sir that's what they test for. Just making sure something didn't pop up as a stimulant or something. Thanks 👍

Maniac1130

God welderman, you never cease to make me laugh! You should consider comedy my friend! And yes, all true. Work drug tests are for exactly that, drugs. While steroids are considered "controlled substances", they can only show up if they are testing for them specifically, which they aren't. They are testing you for THC, Opiod, Amphetamine and Methamphetamine. Also, bupenorphine. None of which you are taking (that I know of you funny bastard ;) )

seymour

Sorry to pull up an old thread. Been searching and came up with nothing though.

I've been on my cycle for a bit now and been tested while on test and deca. Also, my AI (arimidex). I know they don't test for steroids specifically otherwise I'd have failed.

However, no failed tests yet and the AI hasn't caused issues either.

Question being now is I began a little Caber not too long ago. Was having issues with delayed/near impossible orgasm and a very slight gyno beginning. Had bloods done and prolactin was a bit elevated.

Began a small regimine of Caber and both issues ceased almost immediately.

Today I had a drug screen and it's the first screen I've had since beginning Caber. I'm a bit nervous because it's uncharted territory for me.

Will Caber cause a drug test failure on a standard drug test?

suppsforlife

been thinking about him too. his hands must be too big now due to too much tren so he can't use a computer now. lol