ECA Stack

Bash

Good day. 

Looking into starting a cut relatively soon..  And I've got some left over ECA stack from a buddy of mine. I myself have never used them and he swears by them..  Ephedrine caffeine aspirin for those wondering..  The only thing is I only have about 20 of them capsules..  Would it be better to use them towards the end of my cut.. Consecutively? Orrrr... Use em on cardio days.. ? Use em as a kick-start in the beginning for the added energy? Or just on days I need that extra ummphh? Any feedback appreciated. I want to incorporate them in this cut even though I have a limited amount. 

D

dolfanshan

Sorry bash I don't, but will be interested in your results from it.

strong

Bash, I have done the eca thing. I had liquid ephedrine and dropped it in coffee, taken with a bayer aspirin. U really want to only take ephedrine 3 days in a row or else your body will get used to it quick and u will have to up your doses. I would save it towards the end of a cycle. you know the routine brother, Diet will get you where you need to be on a cut cycle but the ephedrine will help you boost your metabolism. It did help me but not magic.....

Bash

Thanks for the feedback strong. I'll most likely save it towards the end of my cut.

I'll be making a cycle log once I got all my stuff to update 

headed to bed... but Ill make a few notes (I know its semi old thread... but newbies to EPHEDRINE might bennefit)

First, the asprin is now considered to be no longer noted....   with Ephedrine, more isnt better..... ~20-50mg x 3 a day + 200mg caffeine each... roughly every 4 hours... (half life is 4-5 hours for each compound)

unlilke clen, b2 receptors do not down regulate (shorter half life) so cycling isnt needed either

the stimulant effect might subside, but it actually continues to "work", if anything even better with time....  Google Examine.com and EPHEDRINE for a good read....

Oh, and given the transient drop in insulin sensitivity... Its best to take Ephedrine on diet days, but skip it if you take a refeed... (or 5-10 hours before a high carb meal)......   I run EC during almost every diet cycle successfully.. The stimulant effects wore off but the metabolic increase, appetite suppressing component remained strong...

My dipenhydramine is kicking in (hence deplorable spelling) so off to bed

Deerhunter34

Thank you for explaining the ECA stack i have heard it several times and never really understood what and how it works great info for someone completely new to all of this like me thanks again