embarking on my maiden cycle, have a few questions about this product im looking at

jadams200108

i am ready to start my first cycle. Originally i was planning on doing tren with test stack but decided after weeks of reading fourms, reddit, and watching videos ive decided to leave the tren along until a later cycle if ever. The testosterone im looking into getting is made up of the following:
50 mg testosterone isocaporate
150mg testosterone enanthate
150mg testosterone cypionate
100 mg testosterone undecylenate

comes in a 10ml bottle

the questions i have is about muscle build and weight loss. With this set up is testosterone good for building muscles as compared to tren? What about weight loss im looking to drop a few pounds from my belly and grow muscle. And what about muscle retention after the cycle, I understand ill lose some but im assuming my body will be different perminatly, I still plan on going to the gym post cycle multiple days a week. Thanks guys

suppsforlife

So you're basically going to use a form of Sustanon (multiple testosterone esters). As you mentioned the strengths then you would get about 450 mg/ml of product injected. for a beginner, you'll need about 1 ml per week, or even less, but definitely no more.
you'll need to use about 0.5 ml one day and 0.5 ml another day evenly apart (like Mon and Thu).
yes, with test alone you're going to grow muscles and lose fat. But only with a proper/clean diet and a good workout routine. and yes, after cycle you may lose some gains, but to retain most of it, you'll need a PCT plan which is extremely important. if you've been researching - I guess you know about it.

HGH.to

Testosterone will help. Have a good diet and workout and you'll see both fat loss and muscle gains. Don't run Tren!