Enanthate vs Cypionate

Aussie

Well most times I see testC is 200mg and TestE is 250mg. They are always the same price so I don’t understand why anyone would go with lower mg

JesseTX

Well most times I see testC is 200mg and TestE is 250mg. They are always the same price so I don’t understand why anyone would go with lower mg
That's one reason I asked this question.
It seems most TRT clinics prescribe cupionate as well so I am curious

JesseTX

The main part of this question is why anyone would choose cypionate over enanthate aside from cypionate seems to be cheaper, and has a more extended half life.

HGH.to

Some people tolerate enanthate better than cypionate.
moreover, some just hate pinning so they go for once a week pin. i would recommend cyp in such cases.

JesseTX

Some people tolerate enanthate better than cypionate.
moreover, some just hate pinning so they go for once a week pin. i would recommend cyp in such cases.
That was likely close to what I was thinking.
I've been on a trt now for a few weeks, due to lack of proper PCT...
I have considered using test-c with,deca so I can pin only once a week instead of twice.
To me it seems it would make it easier to manage dosage and less likely for sticking mishap.
I just wonder if I would still have the same effectiveness doing the switch.

suppsforlife

That was likely close to what I was thinking.
I've been on a trt now for a few weeks, due to lack of proper PCT...
I have considered using test-c with,deca so I can pin only once a week instead of twice.
To me it seems it would make it easier to manage dosage and less likely for sticking mishap.
I just wonder if I would still have the same effectiveness doing the switch.
many don't notice any difference switching from Test E to Test C or vice versa.