End of my rope

Outlawthing

well I'm pretty bummed out pissed off sad upset  so went to see another doctor like fifth one  about my fertility issues  so me and the wife can do invetro i can't find a doctor that will give me hcg with my trt to see if it will bring numbers up enough for  invetro

they all want to take me off trt tried three times pct was clomid they prescribed second time I did it I added nolvadex and adex for shits and giggles every time test crashes third time went all natty (my test levels dropped all the way to 25 on that one fellows)

They keep focusing on my trt as the problem but my ex wife and I tried for a long time to no avail so it was there before my test croaked I do understand how hpta works but even if there is a chance that's all I'm asking of them just a chance

there  has to be a doctor out there that will do it I have read of it before on forums  they are just passing me around Like a pin ball machine my wife don't want me to self medicate  she want to do it by "the books" hell I have spent enough money on doctor visits to by a truck load of hcg  I am to the point I don't know what else  it is very upsetting to know the one thing she wants more than anything I can't give her  then you see people living off the govt breeding like rabbits  and it pisses me right on off  I think the lower the iq the more fertile you are  sorry for the rant I just needed to vent and and don't really talk about this with anybody 

Turning 40

That sucks man, really feel for you, don't feel bad about venting - hell rant away bro!

I know it seems crazy, but sometimes it helps just to get it out there - especially if you're trying to stay strong and positive for your lady. Respect that!

Can't offer any advice - but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys.

Best, T40

tireguy1983

shoot me a pm and ill give you my DR phone # he prescribes me hcg he said he would until I knew I was done having kids. he is in a different state than me and has no problem prescribing it to me he does make me stop it for 45 days every 4 months so my body doesn't build immune to it. I don't know if hes licensed in all 50 states but it doesn't hurt to call them. he will require blood test though but he mails me the kit I go to local lab they draw and mail it back.

3rd_levelup

yeah i though i read on here somewhere where a member did a supersized hcg blast from doctor and he was able to get his wife pregnant with no problem. was that you tireguy?

Nytex

Well how long did you give it ? Taking D.A.A. I hope ?

Also why dont you just buy some HCG your self ?

siegmund

outlaw ,

I.dont have the answer or even a suggestion.sorry.

but I still wanted to chime in and say , anything I could do or.,..i feel you and your a respects and valued member ,and I'm positive you will find a solution.

sieg.

Outlawthing

I want to just buy hcg and do it but my wife is so sensitive about it she doesn't want me to self medicate  it has been a long stressful event for both of us  

Dolf

Damn brother sorry to hesr this! Wish I had answers or a solution here, but I don't. Keep your chin up, and stay positive my friend. Keep looking for a doctor who'll give you what you're looking for.

A

Axle

sorry you are going through this my blood brother struggled with this for 2 years about wrecked him out mentally.    HMG and HCG is the miracle mixture though bro, it is a very sensitive subject I know I had to watch my brother struggle with "why cant it just happen" they too did not want to self medicate.  I finally convinced him and gathered the items up for him.  Once on that mix he was successful as a matter of a fact I have 2 nephews, I always joke with the kids "if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here" lol  .  Hope that's not taken out of context when they get older..lol            Keep in mind there is defiantly still a chance brother.  Keep your head up.

tireguy1983

I haven't done a high dose of hcg to have a kid but I did get my wife pregnant with no problem while on 200mg of test and doing my hcg.

Outlawthing

That is good stuff there made me laugh thanks guys for everything it is mentally exhausting and watching how it makes wife feel is even worse  I just take it one  day at a time

Outlawthing

I wanna send a thanks to tire guy goty appt next week  they looked at my bloods and Are  willing to help  finally feel like a step in the right direction