Ending my cycle with Prop

Semper Fi

5, 10"

192 lbs

BF 13-14%

Trainng off and on since HS football :)

2nd cycle (Just has last Deca inject on thursday)

1-12 Ssut 500 pw

1-10 Deca 300 pw

13-14 100mg eod Prop

I had always planned to end my Cycle with with Test-Prop for last 2 weeks - Now I also have the option of adding Tren-A to to it.  I would like to see how my body responds to this before planing a cycle of its own towards this.  What I would like to know is what the dosage should be.  Looking for my next cycle to be strangth gain and recomp.

I was thinking 75/75 split EOD for 10 injections

Comments appreciated!

Semper Fi

milkin

Question - when is your pct or are you on cruise ?

The taper dose and time looks good and will prevent your t-levels from nose diving if you can deal with eod pins. Pct should stsft 3 days after last prop shot.

Also note that Deca needs to be run for a min of 16 weeks brother to see good results.

Tren, in any form, I would stay away from especially if you only have 2 cycles under your belt.  Tren is an advanced compound that carries many sides, there are plenty of ither cimpounds you can explorr. Just my opinion.

Semper Fi

PCT 3 days after last prop pin:

HCG 500iu ed for 10 days 

Nolv    40/40/20/20

Clom  100/50/25

I'd like to cruise but I NEED to get an honest blood test done as I believe I will be going on TRT and need that to determine next steps - unless I am wrong in that "assumption"

To date, I have not experienced any sides but some light bloat and have not used any AI while on cycle.  Hell – My nutz don’t even seem to shrink; they hang pretty tight already and have for YEARS.

I "read" very good things about Trens ability to cut fat on even a reasonable diet  - Hence that is why I thinking of trying it out at the end of this cycle instead of planning a full one out in personal ignorance.  I stuck to my diet pretty well this cycle but would have loved a bit more freedom :)  And yes I understand that AAS won’t shrink fat cells and that nothing really will essentially but a caloric deficit/Cardio - Still with protein synthesis, A.R. Binding and yada yada involved I am looking for the best method of reducing fat and maintaining lean muscle.

My other plan I guess would be a test/Eq/Anavar cycle but I read that EQ will make me HUNGRY!!  Sticking between 10-12% BF year round on a reasonable diet is my goal.  IGF and hGH also look like solid options for “all around” great results at my age.  SIGH……. I even have LIBIDO issues…..

Damn!  Did not mean to write this all in this one post but collagen synth is a concern for me as well and EQ and Anavar seem well suited in profile for my goals there too.

Classic case of the more I learn/read the less I know!

Sorry if this should have posted under "Cycles" - Feel free to move -

Appreciated,

Semper Fi

dlovett

When starting out, keeping it simple is sincerely some of the best advice available. Less is more and helps us to learn our bodies best. You can always safely add far easier than you can take away.

Semper Fi

Keepingg, more is not alway better so I would stick to the standard 500ui/week split twice a week. (250ui twicw a week)

Two 19 nor steroids should never be combines in the same cycle.

Noted  and verified - Thanks!

milkin

More is not alway better so I would stick to the standard 500ui/week split twice a week. (250ui twicw a week)

Tren is a 19 nor steroid just like deca and running the tek of them in the same cycle is a recipe disaster. Two 19 nor steroids should never be combines in the same cycle.

Keeping your first couple cycles as simple as possible is the best way to get familiar with cimpounds and their effects. Too much going on in one cycle is never a good thing especially if the  ompounds are new to you.

As for cruise, that us something you should determine via bloodwork since its a huge leap that once you make, you own it for life. 

https://musclegurus.to/forum/training-nutrition-and-diet/over-40-years/understanding-hrt/trt