Endurance enhancing cycle?

Nvrbigenough11

I was wondering if there is cycle out there that would help increase the ability to exert high energy for longer periods, like helping with running and endurance style exercise.

Twizted

I know EQ is supposed to be good for increasing endurance. I'm sure there are other compounds but that's the only one I know for sure.

HGH.to

I also thought about EQ as soon as I saw this question. use it with Test. HGH can help increase energy levels too.
But, before you start with all of this - do you have experience with roids?

D

Deleted member 45086

Test, Eq, tbol, HGH, guess you could add winstrol to the list as well

Nvrbigenough11

HGH.to - I have some experience with roids, I'm more into bodybuilding, my brother asked me about this and we couldn't find any good information online. He was wanting to do more an endurance cycle, I wasn't sure if anything like that existed.

HGH.to

yes there is. with the compounds mentioned here.
but remember that endurance cycle requires different type of training comparing to hypertrophy training type

Gokupwr62

Another compound is cardarine. Instant crazy endurance unlike EQ which takes weeks to build up. Also great for lipids among other things but in extremely high doses caused cancer in rodents. Epo is another endurance compound

Gainz.

Another compound is cardarine. Instant crazy endurance unlike EQ which takes weeks to build up. Also great for lipids among other things but in extremely high doses caused cancer in rodents. Epo is another endurance compound
That was my first thought, cardine is supposed to give you a crazy endurance boost. But that's only what I've read, no hands on experience.
I Don't do any real cardio... except for the bedroom... but that's 45 seconds... tops! 🤣🤣🤣