Enhanced Natty

Eklyh

Do you mind sharing your diet plan as of what are you on right now. probably can start off with changing the diet plan first prior to anything else? if you plan to loose your bf :)

as i did mine and with proper workout you tends to loose bf much faster with or without gear :)
My diet plan is taking 30 to 40 grams of fat, and the other macros I fill up with carbs and proteine. On average my proteine intake is 160g a day plus proteine shake and around 340g carbs. I'm doing a 2700kcal a day which is a cut for me. Slow and steady. I'm a kickbox trainer so twice a week I lose weight because I also spar when I teach. Those days I burn alot of calories.
At the moment I'm losing 0,5 kg a week which is around 1 pound a week. I'm focussing on not losing to quick my weight because I want to keep my strength gains. If all goed accordingly I'll be 92/91kg with 14% body fat in a month or so.

@HGH.to
Thanks for the information. Like I said, I still have a-lot of research to do.

rosoo

Feel free to pop by if you have any other questions, your diet plan seems working and also with your age your metabolism is high plus you have high intensity exercise, i believe it will be just fine for now... do drop by if you need further clarification :)