EQ and estrogen

Twizted

I've done a fair bit of research on EQ and the general concensus on the internet is that it aromitizes at 50% the rate of testosterone. But if you search through the various forums out there you will start to notice alot of people claim EQ actually lower estrogen.

They say that one of the metabolites in EQ is actually a strong AI, ive seen lots of bloodwork that confirm it lowers estrogen. I was curious what you guys thought about the subject? All you guys that have experience running EQ, did you notice more need for an AI or less?

HGH.to

It slowly enters the system and is barely aromatizing (even less than 50% of testosterone). there may be no difference in the amount of AI you may need, although I think it should require more AI than less. Simply because it's strange - aromatizing steroid working as an AI. Oxymetholone that is DHT derived and still doesn't work as an AI although most DHT derivatives do.

Twizted

I've definitely seen an abundance of conflicting information regarding EQ. Seems like some ppl need more AI when taking it and others need less. I've even seen bloodwork from forum members that show after adding EQ their estrogen crashed hard.

Twizted

I just recently started it after a bunch of research. I'll let you know how it goes, I know it takes ages to kick in