Eq dose

bobby ricky

You guy’s have talked me down to lower doses and I was thinking about eq this summer and staying away from the orals so I can drink A little more. Do you think taking 300 mgs per week would be A total waste at that low of A dose or would it be A good start? All comments appreciated. Going to stay under 1 gram from now on of total peds per week.

CaptainPlanet

It's a good start perhaps, but I am at close to 900mg and it's good. Just Fyi, EQ/Boldenone takes a long time to kick in and start doing its thing... like at least 2 months. You might get a little anxiety, but you might want to try some ashwaganda with it.

bobby ricky

People run test deca and eq for long periods of time. Coupled with my blood work bp monitoring and blood donations I’m going to run an extended low dose cycle and see how it goes. Instead of running everything high for 16 weeks. Test and deca are my favorite and I wanted to throw something new in and if it doesn’t work that’s ok.
300 test cyp
300 deca
300 eq
Per week for 6 months or so. Roughly 24 weeks .
It’s just 2 shots A week and with my diet in check I will look great for A 51 year old man. Will also gain on this combination also. It’s also A cheap cycle.

EMachine

Like CaptainPlanet mentioned, it takes a few weeks for EQ to kick in! I have found that it is best used by frontloading it. So, in your case Bobby, if you intend on using 300 mg per week, front load it with 600 mg on week 1, divided in two dosages. This will reduce the much dreaded kick time of EQ and get you growing faster. EQ is best run on a longer cycle. It is not uncommon for people to run a 16-20 week cycle on EQ. I loved the feeling of EQ, and results, but it raised the thickness of my blood considerably, which until then was under control.

HGH.to

it raised the thickness of my blood considerably, which until then was under control.
that's why many people donate blood on EQ.
About frontloading - not very sure. But it could work well for someone like bobby knowing that he's reacting exceptionally well to most roids even in high doses.

EMachine

Agree! As always, it’s important to do research and make that determination…it was something I used to do successfully. It usually kicks in around 6-8 weeks. Donating blood is used my most bodybuilders and is even recommended by doctors. You might even get lucky and get a fine looking nurse with a little twisted side …LOL! They love big guys! 😜💪

EMachine

Hey Bobby,

Hope all is well! This approach will bring your blood levels to an optimum level much quicker than the dreaded 6-8 weeks that it takes Equipoise to kick in. What will your cycle look like and for how long?

bobby ricky

300 test cyp
300 eq
300 or less deca
For 20 weeks
Deca because my joints are like new again. Better than ibuprofen 800 and maybe healthier.
Want to stay under A gram of gear for now and all of this is so cheap with 2 shots per week and I don’t want any orals because I like to drink A little in the summer. I am going to bust my ass in the gym and get as lean as possible.

EMachine

Really like the cycle! I was talking to another member today about the effectiveness of 300 mg per injectable , when combined with other compounds because it’s like you said, under 1 gram, and it just works! With 300 mg per product, you can have 3 different compounds (oils) - therefore covering all the bases.

Because you use Deca all the time, you might get away with 200 mg per week, if all you want is joint lubrication. It’s already in your system, as it stays for months after your last shot. But then again, you don’t seem to hold much water on it. You’re an outlier! Good genetics! Yeah, summer time is never a good time to do orals, especially, if you drink…orals get a bad rap, a lot of times because of alcohol use while on a cycle. It’s a smart, effective cycle!

CaptainPlanet

Do you guys know if EQ affects your sleep? I can't sleep too easy, until it's like 2:30am. I inject around 11pm. Don't think it would matter considering it's a long ester.

EMachine

Hey Captain,

Hope all is well! I changed my pinning schedule exactly because of that…am works best…for me.

CaptainPlanet

No, I stopped the anavar (possibly mixed or substituted) and my jaw thing went away. :)

I pinned daily, but I did so at noon today instead of near midnight. I'll let you guys know if it makes a difference.