EQ or Deca for bulking

Papa.Smurf0311

I was wondering what the experience on some peoples EQ or Deca cycles were for bulking and mass. Ive used both. i think i didnt run the EQ high enough or long enough. Had a pretty decent time with deca. just curious what people think is better for mass and gaining.

I had the same thought a couple years back. Tried EQ 2 times and both times i found myself getting tired, really oily skin and had to up my test dose to stop myself shutting down. I personaly realy like deca for a bulk. i see all the pros, especially with the faster acting 2ml ampouls.

Mikeyz206

I'm in favor of deca myself. I eat well with eq but that's all. More gains noticed using deca. Recently I have chosen test p 100,npp 100 EOD. and use 50mg. Dbol for the first 4 weeks ED. And the last 4 weeks of my 8week cycle I through in 50mg. Of anavar ED. For me this works.

THE MOOSE

I like EQ only because it gives me less sides, but def got to run it longer! More of a hardner & show viens more than size for me. Only one drug gives me less size per cycle & thats Primo! I still pick it over Deca... Never had Deca Dick episode or gyno flare up on EQ? Can't say the same running Deca! Just my experiance. Hope that helps

Last edited: