EQ + Sustanon + dBol or Eq + Test C + dBol?

rosoo

I had been doing more research for my third to come cycle for bulking up and would need to check with all the Gurus here on which combo would be better?

EQ can be used for Bulk and Cut, and i believe Eq + sustanon is more towards cutting? But i see people using EQ + Sustanon + dBol for bulking as well

EQ + Sustanon + dBol
or Eq + Test C + dBol?

Which one would you all recommend for Bulk?

D

Deleted member 45086

I would go with test c myself and if you really want to bulk go with deca instead of EQ. Just make sure you understand that food intake is what really makes a bulk a bulk. Other than dbol about anything else can be used to bulk or cut depending on diet

suppsforlife

Yeah, the difference between bulk vs cut mainly lies in diet and workout change. Then it comes to dosage of each compound (for example EQ can be used both in bulk and cutting, but doses are generally lower).
About Sustanon vs Test C - that's a matter of preference. Ultimately you're still getting testosterone. just pay attention to dosages, frequency of administration for each compound, diet and workout plan.
But yeah, I personally also love Test C more. Yet, it doesn't mean you should go for it. Some love Sustanon more. But you need to inject Sust more than Test C

rosoo

My second cycle i plan to run the following:

600 test.
400 deca.
dbol first 6 weeks 10mg

not sure if 600 test is too high and i should reduce it to 500 or 400?

Body weight is currently at 180lbs for now, bf 23%

rosoo

what was your first steroid cycle looking like? which ones? dosages? what results?
First cycle is a baby cycle and still on going

T-Prop 100mg EOD
NPP 100mg EOD

so far progressing well. bf from 28 dropped to 23% while still gaining some solid muscle i think because i changed my diet to no carb to loose the bf in the beginning and clean food only

D

Deleted member 45086

First cycle is a baby cycle and still on going

T-Prop 100mg EOD
NPP 100mg EOD

so far progressing well. bf from 28 dropped to 23% while still gaining some solid muscle i think because i changed my diet to no carb to loose the bf in the beginning and clean food only
That's not a baby cycle, that's a good solid cycle. Congrats on the bf loss, good job. See here's the thing, what you are doing right now is working so if I was you I would complete your cycle, then cruise or PCT or whatever you do. My next cycle would be.
Test prop 150 eod.
Npp 150 eod.
I would not add dbol but tbol or var.
Run it all for 8 weeks and see where you stand.

rosoo

That's not a baby cycle, that's a good solid cycle. Congrats on the bf loss, good job. See here's the thing, what you are doing right now is working so if I was you I would complete your cycle, then cruise or PCT or whatever you do. My next cycle would be.
Test prop 150 eod.
Npp 150 eod.
I would not add dbol but tbol or var.
Run it all for 8 weeks and see where you stand.
Got it, but supplier telling me that npp no stock ask me to change to either eq + test e
or deca + test e

logistics on gear is not easy in my country here... it's either i find another supplier that not sure whether the source is reliable or not, or just change a solution.

but frankly speaking
test prop and npp
i did achieve great feeling and with literally no side effect much..

not sure if i switch over to deca + test e would it be the same wtih t prop with npp?

suppsforlife

not sure if i switch over to deca + test e would it be the same wtih t prop with npp?
kind of... with some differences. You'll need to use it for longer periods and there's no need to use Test E and Deca EOD. Twice a week is enough. You won't get as fast results. But the results themselves would be similar. Are you planning to PCT after the first cycle? or already did it?

rosoo

kind of... with some differences. You'll need to use it for longer periods and there's no need to use Test E and Deca EOD. Twice a week is enough. You won't get as fast results. But the results themselves would be similar. Are you planning to PCT after the first cycle? or already did it?
current cycle is on week 6 and i will stop at week 10 cause the supply will finish at week 10
then monitor 2 weeks and see how i feel prior to starting pct for 4 weeks
pct would be clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20 and see how it goes, if need more will add if not will stick to 4 weeks
then wait a while for another 4 weeks off pct cycle then blood test then if everything ok second cycle

oh yes, for Test E and Deca

I am planning on
Test E 500 (250 on monday + thursday)
Deca 400 (200 on monday + thursday)
dbol first 6 weeks

or should i use Test E 600 vs Deca 400 + dbol first 6 weeks?

if i am running on deca and test e
would a cycle of 12 weeks be short or just nice or need longer period?

D

Deleted member 45086

Normally when I run deca I use a 3:2 ratio.
300 test 200 deca.
600 test 400 deca.
900 test 600 deca

D

Deleted member 45086

current cycle is on week 6 and i will stop at week 10 cause the supply will finish at week 10
then monitor 2 weeks and see how i feel prior to starting pct for 4 weeks
pct would be clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20 and see how it goes, if need more will add if not will stick to 4 weeks
then wait a while for another 4 weeks off pct cycle then blood test then if everything ok second cycle

oh yes, for Test E and Deca

I am planning on
Test E 500 (250 on monday + thursday)
Deca 400 (200 on monday + thursday)
dbol first 6 weeks

or should i use Test E 600 vs Deca 400 + dbol first 6 weeks?

if i am running on deca and test e
would a cycle of 12 weeks be short or just nice or need longer period?
Needs to be at least 12 weeks, if you are tolerating everything fine you can extend it up to about 16 weeks

rosoo

Needs to be at least 12 weeks, if you are tolerating everything fine you can extend it up to about 16 weeks
Thank you for your advice.

Will follow your recommended ratio, 3:2

And see how it goes for 12 weeks if ok will go longer up to 16 weeks

rosoo

One last question, should I start with 300test 200deca
Or 600test vs 400 deca split two times a week?

suppsforlife

yeah, I'm also recommending my clients 3:2 ratio Test:Deca. and yes, it seems your plan sounds good enough. both cycle and PCT

Gainz.

@Foogs22 check this thread out. I'm sure it will answer a lot of your questions.

And I would recommend 300mg of test 200mg of deca. Especially if you don't know how you respond to them. Start small, then go bigger as you go.
What's the rush right?

rosoo

@Foogs22 check this thread out. I'm sure it will answer a lot of your questions.

And I would recommend 300mg of test 200mg of deca. Especially if you don't know how you respond to them. Start small, then go bigger as you go.
What's the rush right?
very true... especially it need to run at 16week min